Last minute amazon/target run

I saw that too :grin:

I like it, but is it worth the bulk to carry around? Part of the beauty of disposable ponchos is tossing them instead of cramming the wet poncho (in a zip loc bag of course) bag in your park bag.

They are definitely cute, but I fear purchasing, packing it for WDW, and then never taking it with me to the parks because I don’t want to deal with a wet poncho.

I apparently am quite the princess and don’t want to be inconvenienced. :princess:

4 Likes

Not a necessity by any means, but I did just buy these for my girls.

4 Likes

We don’t even take disposable ponchos because it’s too much of a pain. We do always visit in summer so even though we might get drenched we don’t get too cold and dry out quickly.

1 Like

The 98¢ ponchos from Walmart are tiny, fit in your pocket, and are essential to summer touring.

I can send a package of them to your resort this summer. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I always always always pack my own shampoo. Their stuff makes my hair greasier than normal.

2 Likes

I actually love the smell of the body wash, but think leans more on the manly side. I still use the heck out of it though.

1 Like

I have that exact poncho in black polkadot.

1 Like

That’s where I found it too :rofl:

1 Like

I roll mine into a tube like shape and secure it with an extra magicband or two so it does double duty. My trusty standby is a cheap rectangular one I can use as a blanket or to sit on the ground and not get dirty.

1 Like

That’s super cute! Does anyone else love the horrible product photoshopping on Amazon? It always cracks me up.

Ok I’m seeing a consensus form…
WDW just might be the exception here.
Now I’m gonna have to try it

1 Like

I use the body wash, but bring my own shampoo & conditioner. I also always have back up soap.

After traveling every summer for years in my late teens/early 20s on a bus, sleeping in a sleeping bag on school gym floors, and showering in locker rooms …I am just preprogrammed to bring everything I need w/ me on every trip.

1 Like

Thanks but I honestly don’t think we’d use them.

1 Like

I only need to pack conditioner. We already deal with hard water at home, so I’ve gotten use to conditioners that work for DD13 and myself.

Does anyone have a lightweight fan they prefer?

Amazon.com: Necklace Fans Portable Neck Fan -Anpro Mini Handheld Fan, Small Personal Hands Free Fan USB Rechargeable Battery Operated for Women/Girls, for Travel/Office, White : Home & Kitchen
we have these, but I forget to bring them all the time :rofl:

1 Like

Ohhh, I do but I don’t think I can link it on my work computer. I bought them off Amazon.

2 Likes

Do you know the brand?

Well I’m going to give these a try in about 10 days…

3 Likes