Last minute amazon/target run

Oh, sneaky. You know how those Canadians can be. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Just plotting shenanigans while we wait for spring eh

4 Likes

Spring is still 3 or 4 months away, right?

2 Likes

You mentioned a charger too. This is by far my favorite. I love that it has 3 cords attached (USB-C, lightening, and micro), and it plugs directly into the wall. My kids also mentioned that they love that it also has a USB port to plug in a different cord than the attached ones. This charger will fully charge my phone 2-3 times. It does take a while to charge it upā€¦definitely plug it in over night.

2 Likes

Ooooh thatā€™s nifty!

At least but itā€™ll be a great three days when it gets here

5 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

I was going to say this exact thing

Iā€™m scared that my brain has begun thinking like yours.

5 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

So I finally ordered this powerbank bc it seemed so convenient, but it came with a huge warning label saying it was forbidden from passenger aircraft bc it uses lithium batteries.

2 Likes

This fan is amazing! Itā€™s definitely heavier than I would have liked, but wearing it around my beck vs on my back should be fine.

@vcka you need this!

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I have one similar alreadyā€¦ I need to find it b/c otherwise I might have to go old school :laughing:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s super weird. I fly with mine all the time.

1 Like

Oh, DD20 would just want to take that Totoro fan from you!

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad you like it. I also liked that you can set it on a table when you are sitting down.

1 Like

Lithium batteries have to be carried in your carry on bag, in the plane, they canā€™t be in checked baggage.

2 Likes

It looks like some are ok as long as they are in the main cabin and not checked luggage. Not sure, but Iā€™m not comfortable so definitely returning it.

Definitely a bonus!

1 Like

Looks like that battery pack is only 37 WH, it is fine for taking on a plane.

2 Likes

Did you get the regular one or one of the ā€œminiā€ ones? Iā€™m thinking about getting one for myself for July but a bit confused as to the difference in the options. Also would love to hear your thoughts on how it works and how you like it after this trip!

ETA: fans that is

1 Like