King's Island trip report

The place is dead. Zero waits for everything. We’ve done a ton already. Time for lunch…Subway.

3 Likes

After riding everything we wanted multiple times, our legs couldn’t bear climbing another staircase, so we headed back to the hotel and I took a long nap.

Blaze’s Pizza for dinner, and now…back to the park for some evening action!

6 Likes

Banshee…I am staying off for fear or motion sickness, but DW and DS12 rode it!

5 Likes

Time for Flight of Fear!

5 Likes

Orion…twice!

5 Likes

Diamondback twice. But not sure my footwear meets the rules!

4 Likes

Probably last ride of the day. Mystic Timbers.

5 Likes

Because you’re not wearing sandals over the top of your shoes?

2 Likes

Right! Just shoes, no sandals.

Auntie Anne’s and Graeter’s for snack!

5 Likes

We stayed for the fireworks show. I was surprisingly emotional for it. KI is celebrating 50 years, so the show was a bit of homage of it’s history. Barry Williams of Brady Bunch fame was the narrator.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Wow, great photos!

Loving this trip report of a place I’m not at all familiar with–I hope more people do more of these.

2nd what missoverexcited said–great photos!!

Despite not getting to the park until 11:30ish, we have done Beast, Diamondback twice, and now Mystic Timbers. My wife got some awesome pics from atop the Eiffel tower which I will post later.

3 Likes

Orion, and now…the scariest ride of them all…

(Swinging ship.)

2 Likes

Okay. So I forgot to take my Dramamine this morning. Riding the swinging ship was…a mistake. I now feel a bit nauseated. Fortunately, it was last ride if the day. DW and DS are riding Invertigo still, and perhaps Banshee (which is down at the moment).

2 Likes

Rain is coming…

So, we are back to the hotel…with treats!

5 Likes

Okay. Here are a selection of photos my wife took from the Eiffel Tower.

Close up of Diamondback in action…one train at the water brake (you don’t get wet) and another going up the lift hill.

This one is from back further when you can see more of the surroundings including Mystic Timbers behind Diamondback.

4 Likes

Banshee, the inverted coaster. Probably the best invert I have ever been on.

And this one is Orion, with the Racer just in front of it. Nice pair…their oldest coaster mixed with their newest!

And, of course, The Beast!

3 Likes

Dinner time…

4 Likes