Just Relax! A Live/Solo Trip Report

You’ll be fine! Just steer clear of those cheer teams🧐.

3 Likes

:weary:

2 Likes

My mom and dad love their Roomba. They talk to it like it’s their child lol. Also “we can’t do such and such because LJ is cleaning.” It does take a long time at their house.

7 Likes

The France booth was the only one that looked crazy last night. We didn’t wait very long at all at for the empanadas or the Painted Panda booth.

2 Likes

My room is ready, but when I got here this …

A housekeeper checked it out and there was no one inside. But I can’t help but think there’s a killer hiding in here. :laughing::relaxed:

17 Likes

But they are clearly planning to clean up after the crime, so they are at least a hygienic killer.

12 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

DH and I stayed at Pop 3 times in 2019, and really liked it (for being not as expensive as other Disney owned ones). We left the Murphy bed up all the time, so we had use of the table under it. If you have a connecting room, you can put some of the extra pillows along the bottom of that door to help block noise.

2 Likes

Dexter, perhaps?

2 Likes

It’s not a bad room at all. Better than that stupid pirate room I stayed in at CBR.
Ready to get to the Festival and eat lots of food.

29 Likes

We have the neato brand, I like it better then the roomba and its priced a bit better too. DH is in charge of floors. He always waits till I start cleaning or cooking to let him run. I have to yell, “Neato go home” for DH to send it back home. She’s always under foot :joy:

6 Likes

These ears are fantastic! :heart_eyes: have a great time. So jelli!

4 Likes

Skyliner over the water all to myself. Lovely!

24 Likes

I love the nod to Figment in the ears.

5 Likes

Oh I love those ears!

3 Likes

First thing I’ve eaten all day. Hands are shaky. Beet carpaccio and mushroom risotto. Beets are great. Risotto is meh. So happy to be here, though. And yes, I came prepared with a tray. :nerd_face:

22 Likes

You brought your own tray? :thinking:

7 Likes

Wait wait, you brought your own tray? Or is there a place to pick up a tray to use?

(Oh, and Hi! Im following along. Been keeping quiet because I have so much to do. But excited to hit up the festival in the very near future!)

9 Likes

This is genius!

6 Likes

no, there is no place other than in a QS restaurant.

3 Likes