Just Relax! A Live/Solo Trip Report

I bought a whole package of them from Amazon😆
Learned a lesson last time I did F&WF solo.

17 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You are awesome! I hate our trips couldn’t overlap again. Maybe later this year.

7 Likes

Genius!

1 Like

When I was at Painted Panda this morning, I just asked if they could put both items on one tray. b/c I’m alone and it’s hard carrying everything. They did and were very nice about it too.

13 Likes

Will DH look at me like I’m crazy if I pack a tray? or does DH serve as my stand in tray?

8 Likes

I think you give him the ultimatum.

5 Likes

He either gets to carry the food or the tray, since he’s my Sherpa when we are on the go. (He’s sweet about it; I can’t carry any extra weight for very long without turning into a complete gimp.)

3 Likes

Then you could say you got the tray to help him help you. How sweet of you right? :laughing:

2 Likes

It fits in my backpack, so it’s not burdensome. This Encanto inspired soup is :fire:.

15 Likes

That looks delicious!

1 Like

I just received some very funny looks about the addition of a tray to our park bag. :woman_shrugging: Just trying to be helpful!

5 Likes

It was. I didn’t eat the bun, tried it and it was meh. The pork was good, but the General Tao chicken thing had a little heat to it and was the best.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: I read this wrong the first time and thought you were telling us the soup fit in your backpack. I thought, “Of course it would but why would she want to?” :thinking:

8 Likes

I wish that I had done this yesterday!

1 Like

Let’s look in the passport to see where to head next, Mommy.

29 Likes

O

M

G

!

:skull:

He’s soooooooo cuuuuuuuute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

This got a belly laugh out of me. :rofl:

Sorry to dredge this up but I have to know if you ended up sitting in the middle. :joy:

13 Likes

Despite the C boarding group I got lucky with an aisle seat in row 20. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I’m stuffed and there’s so much more I want to try.

21 Likes

Which explains this:

eta: oic, back pack (read further). Excellent

And I have a sort of shuttle story: missed our Amtrak connection from St Louis to Carbondale, which is a bus. Station guy said, I’ll get you a taxi, you’ve got time to get there.
It’s like 90 miles on 2 lane roads, we left St Louis at midnight, with slightly less than 2 hours before the City of New Orleans leaves Carbondale. Besides me and DH there was for sure one other passenger, maybe two. I just closed my eyes and repeated, it’ll be ok, as we hurtled thru the dark Illinois farm country.
And it was.

3 Likes