Just Relax! A Live/Solo Trip Report

Rambunctious duo excited for the trip. Rode the Roomba like a skateboard.

I can’t stand the Roomba, by the way. It takes forever. Does a good job, but it shouldn’t take 30 minutes to vacuum one room. Thank goodness we have a minimal amount of rugs/carpet.

21 Likes

Silly me. Forgot to check in for flight on time. I’m in the C group. Fingers crossed I don’t have to sit in the middle.

8 Likes

Yay! Another trip report with the kids and all the cute stuff! Hope you have the best time even if it may have started kinda rough.

4 Likes

I’m assuming you’re flying right now. Just stopping in for a wellness check.

4 Likes

Thank you!! We just landed. Getting anxious about getting to Pop. Just relax …

14 Likes

Yay! You made it! What’s the plan for the rest of the day? Hitting a park or have a nice dinner planned?

4 Likes

Festival of the Arts. Squeal!!! I keep telling myself not to get upset if it’s too people-ey. :blush:

10 Likes

It might not be too peopley until later in the evening. I think @vcka is there right now. Can’t wait to follow along with the fun!

4 Likes

I was there last Friday and only one booth was crazy right at open. The pm was definitely busy though, so get you some lunches!!

5 Likes

By the way, this is the tote I’m rocking today.
Disney x Coach (Keith Haring) My husband thinks out ugly. I say it’s a work of art. The story starts at the bottom.

10 Likes

It’s a no from me. But you do you!

6 Likes

This was kind of a PITA to find. Directions said level one at end of hall. Bus bays 5-9 to check in. The word hall implies inside. No signage. Finally I see a guy holding a tiny sign - Sunshine Flyer. He said check in was outside.The workers were pleasant though, and we were on the road within ten minutes. Only about ten people on here. Smooth ride. $34 round trip.

17 Likes

Stayed at pop twice and found it more relaxing than All Stars. Good choice for budget trip.

4 Likes

They are showing a cute cartoon, but no sound.
I chose this service because I wanted a cute bus. Bummed about ME, but this will do.

17 Likes

But I just noticed only the bus driver and me is wearing a mask. :smirk:
I wonder if these people know masks are enforced at the resort. :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

So basically this is on the opposite end of ME/Mears?

Yes. And sad to say I walked all the way down by Mears and had to turn around. I’m so used to going to ME. Sigh.

2 Likes

I had seen that bus pulling into one of the resorts. It’s cute.

2 Likes

Where dreams come true …

Driver did the obligatory slow down. He gets a nice tip.

27 Likes

I really like this art style. They looked familiar, so I searched. That was “Play Safe,” a 1936 cartoon from Max Fleischer. It has a rather scary plot that could traumatize small children, so I’m glad it wasn’t on any DME bus! You can find the video on YouTube.

3 Likes