Just one ADR, what would you pick?

Oh if you have hibachi places you go to, I probably wouldn’t bother. Biergarten and Raglan Road would be my next picks, followed by Boma.

1 Like

Maybe Raglan Road. Geyser Point is a fun escape from the park for a bit, but not technically table service. I’ve heard great things about the Wave - looking forward to trying it myself.

HDDR. Unlimited beverages of all varieties. Pretty tasty vittles. Hilarity for the whole family.

But truly, it’s a blast with a large group. We did a 20+ reservation for a family reunion, and fun was had by all. The drinkers in our group were happy (ooo that unlimited sangria :tropical_drink:), and everyone loved the food. The show is just pure fun.

2 Likes

I’d go with the Wave at the Contempo-it’s easy to get an ADR for whatever meal. It’s great food

BOG lunch or breakfast for sure. If you are paying out of pocket, just think of it like a TS meal (instead of a QS meal). I think it will be a relatively lower cost TS and you could share meals. Plus, you get to see the inside of the beast’s castle. And if you do it PPO, you get that benefit. If you did breakfast and ordered 3-4 meals it would likely be enough with the pastries they also bring. You could also order off the kids menu if you were so inclined (pre-order and it will save you time and you won’t have to worry about weird looks or proving anyone’s age.) I think it’s a great experience that you can’t get anywhere else, and it’s a great cross between a TS and QS.

1 Like

If you like Mexican food, I would choose La Hacienda de San Angel over San Angel Inn. We liked the food better there and you may be able to get a view of the fireworks from your table.

I think you should do BOG lunch, but count it as a QS and do a TS separately. :wink:

1 Like

Raglan Road.

2 Likes

Exactly like all of the others. I can get very good teppanyaki where I live, so I rarely use limited EP dining opportunities to go to TE.

I’d probably go with LTT. I know its not super fancy, and its basic american food, but we always eat there every time we visit. its a must do on our list.

That being said, I haven’t been to many of the restaurants due to my DD being such a picky eater.

1 Like

HDDR or Raglan Road. I wanted to book the Lion King/Tiffins package, but couldn’t find a way to fit it into our trip. Maybe it works better for you?

LTT is so good!

Maybe it is too early in the morning, but brain isn’t coming up with what LTT stands for.

Liberty Tree Tavern I believe

Ah. Thanks! Of course. I’m just not awake yet. :slight_smile:

When I saw the post last night it took me a minute or two to compute it. It’s not talked about alot anymore it seems.

Yak and Yeti without characters. Garden Grill with. We are trying LTT in May, so I don’t know if that is better than Y&Y.

My wife and I have come to a tentative consensus on Sci Fi diner. It would easily fit into either of our two days at HS for lunch.

So, here is my follow up question…how much time should you allocate for lunch at Sci Fi in a Touring Plan?

1 Like

We’ve eaten there 11ish and it took us just over an hour.

I set aside an hour and a half at Scifi when we went in May, and we were done early. We go there every trip and have never had to wait very long to be seated, either.