Just for fun: WDW Would you Rather?

Would you rather…

• Ride It’s a Small World ten times with ear plugs in, or Tomorrowland People Mover ten times with ear plugs in?

• Spend all day at Magic Kingdom for free, but not be allowed to ride anything, or only get 2 hours at Magic Kingdom for free, but ONLY allowed to ride rides (no other attractions/food aside from the restroom!)

1. Definitely SDD. I love IASW but being stuck for an hour would probably ruin it for me.
  2. Assuming a 5+ day vacation, I’d choose the free add-ons, because I doubt we’ll ever do those.
  3. Oh tough one. I could do IASW multiple times a day without the song but I LOVE the people mover at night. So I’d probably do that.
  4. All day. Assuming I don’t have to bring my toddler. I’d take photos and eat all day. :slight_smile:
1 Like

Hmm. I’ll go with IASW, since it is only an hour. Then I could do a bunch of other stuff all day. But RD’ing SDD on a CL 10 day? That’d be a long wait, and then even after the long way, everything in the park would be super long as well. I hate crowds…even more than I hate IASW.

One add-on per day.

1. sweats
  2. Tomorrowland Speedway. We’ve skipped it our last couple of trips, so we’re due for a ride anyway.
  3. 7 days
  4. Turkey legs
  5. Anytime FP
  6. Chef Mickey’s. I don’t want to know what the other one is.
  7. Skip my favorite
  8. I was out on “go to WDW with a group of friends” even before the touring part, so I guess I’m ordering someone’s meal. edit: I thought it meant I was ordering for someone. I still keep my answer - I’m not picky at all.
  9. I’ll go Splash Mountain
  10. Tony’s. I love BOG, but I’ve never had problems getting a reservation. I think something would have to be thrown in here for me to choose it. Tony’s is meh, but something’s free!
  11. Ha, this is such a random ‘would you rather’. I guess Disney Jr, but the Figment smell is toned down from a real skunk.
  12. SDD
  13. add ons
  14. People Mover
  15. 2 hours

Great thread.

I’ll start with the original 5:

1. Sweats, because I don’t think I could squeeze my feet into shoes 2 sizes too small anyway
  2. Speedway, no contest, I’m not waiting 4 hours for anything
  3. Value
  4. Dole Whips
  5. Anytime FPP

Now mine:
Would you rather have every ride’s sounds/music replaced with the IaSW song or have the song played in every part of the park EXCEPT the rides (queues, restaurants, bathrooms, etc)? No headphones allowed, you have to listen.

Would you rather spend a day touring with Mickey or Donald?

I know nothing about the second one, and I have small kids so I’m used to character meals, so I’ll do Chef Mickeys.

Every other ride, hands down, no question. I’d have a hard time picking a favorite ride, there’s so many good rides that eliminating one would still leave lots to do.

Only on the rides. That means a few minutes at a time. Otherwise, insanity might set it! :wink:

Are talking about CMs dressed as those characters, or are we talking about if the characters from the cartoons came to life? If the former, I don’t really care. Probably Mickey. It would make me look more important! :wink: If the latter, I’d still go with Mickey because Donald is such a downer!

Order what the person in front of me gets. I’d be touring my own way, so I’d be picking where to eat. Easy enough to choose a good place to eat where I’d be happy with anything. Or just not eat and enjoy my time in the park.

People Mover
All day–no rides (there’s so much to do at MK). Good question.

This probably depends on what the wait will be the rest of the day for Splash. If it’s going to be 90 minutes all day, I might choose Splash. If it will be normal waits and I can ride it some other time, I’ll take my cramped knees on Barnstormer and be done in 10 minutes and move on to other rides.

BoG, if it is also free

Not a fan of either so I guess whichever is shorter so I can go and do something fun.

This is a bit tougher. I could do 2 hours with no rides but I don’t think I could do a full day. 2 hours only doing rides is easy but obviously you’d want longer, but that has to be my choice.

Would the pre-show have to be watched before going to the bathroom also? That could be a problem!
I think I’ll go with the smell, because after a few minutes I wouldn’t smell it any more anyway. Plus, if the smell follows me around and other people can smell it, they might avoid me and the lines would go away wherever I went!

They are both almost the same length, so I thought it made it a fair comparison. :slight_smile:

1 Like

RD SDD. I might be leaving the park after riding, but I know I can get there early enough to be front of pack and not wait in the line long. Plus maybe I’ll be able to hop on ToT or RnRC before I head back to the pool to avoid the crowds.

Castle Suite. I could pay for the add-ons, I would never by my own doing be able to stay in the suite.

I’ll take PeopleMover. I think I could enjoy that even without hearing anything. Plus, earplugs don’t completely stop all sound, so IaSW could still get annoying and I think I could probably still hear a little of the on-ride audio for PeopleMover.

2 hours doesn’t seem long enough to be worth it. Plus, you said “not allowed to RIDE anything”, so I’m going to assume that means I can still do shows, M&Gs, etc as long as I don’t sit down on something that moves. I’m also going to take free to mean that my food is free also. So, full day, no rides.

1 Like
  1. sweats and hope I didn’t pass out
  2. Tomorrowland Speedway. I don’t think I could make a 4 hour wait without a bathroom! I drink a lot (of water).
  3. 7 days
  4. Dole whip
  5. Anytime FP
  6. Chef Mickey’s. Definitely for breakfast first reservation of the day
  7. Ride everything except my favorite–I have lots of favorites so wouldn’t be hard
  8. Go to WDW with friends who won’t tour my way–been there, done that, survived.
  9. Splash Mountain–worth the wait and it’s a long ride
  10. Probably would go to Tony’s parade package. The food is probably fine and if it’s free then bonus.
  11. I’m very sensitive to smells but the Figment smell isn’t really terrible and I’d get used to it after a while. Also, I’m impatient so watching Disney Jr a million times would drive me nuts.
  12. RD SDD on CL10 day, then watch a couple of shows and get out of there.
  13. I’d love to have free extras every day. Makes things less stressful and crowded. Free is the key here.
  14. Love the People Mover and could probably take a nap after the first few rounds. IASW not very comfy.
  15. Stay all day for sure. What a great excuse to stop and smell the roses, take pictures, try lots of snacks, people watch, search for hidden mickeys and Imagineering details (of course I’m assuming I get to go back a different day n the near future for rides)
  16. IASW music on every ride–I’d love to hear that on RNRC!! LOL
  17. Donald–anger issues can be amusing, although I suspect Mickey gets to go to the front of every line. Hmmm
2 Likes

I guess I’m old.

1. sweats
  2. Tomorrowland Speedway.
  3. Value-7 days
  4. Dole Whips!
  5. Anytime FP
  6. Chef Mickey’s
  7. All but my favorite
  8. Order the same as the person before me
  9. Splash Mountain
  10. Tony’s Parade Pkg