Just for fun: WDW Would you Rather?

Disney Jr

#1–sweats
#2–FOP
#3–Deluxe
#4–Dole Whip
#5–FP
#6–CM
#7–Any ride but favorite. This was an easy decision after riding on EE (a ride I love) 10x in a row at DAH. That was rough.
#8–Order what the person in front of me orders (I do not do well with not being in charge at Disney).
#9–Splash
#10–BOG
#11–Disney Jr

3 Likes

12 - RD SDD on CL 10 day or get stuck in The last room of IASW for an hour.

RD. Done right that won’t take me any time and the queue is adorbs

I would RD SDD.

1. Ugh. Sweats. At least you can roll them up, and once you take them off your discomfort is over. Sore feet with blisters can last for days.
  2. FOP. The queue is more interesting, and there are no fumes to make you sick.
  3. 7 days.
  4. Turkey legs. If I ate Dole Whips for days on end, I’d probably never be able to eat a Dole Whip again!
  5. FPP
  6. I leaned towards Town Square until the “on one’s personal head” part… I’m going to have to go with Chef Mickey’s. At least that’d make DD happy.
  7. Any attraction but my favorite.
  8. Order what the person in front is getting
  9. Barnstormer x5.
  10. Tony’s for free
  11. Umm… Disney Jr. I think. I could always play on my phone. Though I think I’d choose stay home if I could. Even WDW couldn’t make either of those palatable!
  12. RD SDD.

Let’s think positive, folks! :wink:

1. Would you rather stay one night of your vacation in the Cinderella Castle Suite (yes, there’s really an invitation-only luxury hotel room in the castle), or have one add-on per day (EMM, DAH, dessert party, tour, etc) for free?
1 Like

Philistine

Sweats
Speedway (which I wouldn’t actually ride!)
Value for 7 days!!
Def. dole whips!!!
EMM for free (we haven’t been to TSL yet)

Chef Mickey’s (reluctantly)

All rides except my favorite (and reserve the right to complain AND plan another trip)
Order what the person in front of me is getting (this might work out well as I love eating junk but try to eat healthy…betting most people order fried)
Barnstormer 5 times!
Tony’s parade package all the way (my family has vetoed the afternoon parade the last 3 times and I thought Tony’s was fine when we ate there due to allergies)
RD SDD
Free add on every day!!! (Although one night in the castle is tempting)
This was so fun! Thanks!!

I just have to GO there. I don’t have to STAY there. And CG is just upstairs and TOWL is a short stroll away :sunglasses:

1 Like

Castle Suite

Suite obvi

1 Like

Can you go if you rent out your resale points and then sublet them back? Asking for a fiend.

Then again I always try too hard and fail. Scroll politely by.

3 Likes

Did someone hear a black and white cat taking??

Me either.

:wink::wink::blue_heart:

Go with a group of friends. We’d have fun even if we stood in lines all day. And I’m a fussy eater :joy:

1 Like

Splash 90 min wait, BOG.

1 Like

I don’t go either of these so have no basis to choose. If the show is 20 mins or less and takes place while I’m in line, rather than after I’ve got to the front of the queue, I’d probably pick that.

RD SDD. I can get up early and have no qualms about trampling small children should any stray into my path.

3 Likes

One add on a day for free. The day will never come when I pay for one so it would be nice to see what the fuss is about.

1 Like

Wear Sweats. I’d be unable to walk in shoes too small before very long. Sweats can be managed, pushed up, with A/C, etc.

Never been on FOP…but I think I’d pick the Speedway. Taking up 4 hours of the day for a single ride, no matter how good it might be, isn’t prudent in my mine.

Value resort for 7 days, no question.

Turkey legs.

Anytime FP each day.

1 Like

No idea. I don’t even know what the second thing is. Chef Mickey’s? Never been, although I do think eating under a monorail might be kinda cool. Maybe. So I’ll have to go with that. (Do I have to talk to the characters?)

Ride any attraction EXCEPT my favorite, for sure. I don’t pay these kind of bucks to go to Disney for a single ride. Nothing at Disney is THAT much fun.

I’ve effectively done the first option (though, not at WDW) and it was a MISERABLE experience. So I’d go with the second option. I would just make sure I only got in line at a place that doesn’t offer anything I don’t like.

Splash Mountain.

Don’t know. No idea. Couldn’t even begin to choose, so just flip a coin. :slight_smile:

Now, this is probably the best Would you rather question so far! :wink: But I’ll go with Disney Jr. At least it gives me forced breaks.

1 Like