Just for fun: WDW Would you Rather?

Then whichever has got the shortest wait?

That’s usually People Mover. There is often little to no wait.

1 Like

This is so great. I haven’t experienced either of those attractions yet (going to WDW for the first time since 1999 in May) but I’m going to go with Disney Jr. My kids would LOVE IT. Disney Jr is on repeat at my house anyway, so it’ll be just like home.

:rofl:

1: Sweat gear. No pain is better
2: Speedway
3: Deluxe Resort. (I move too much, need the park hoppers)
4: Dole Whips… how is this even a contest? lol
5: Fast Pass
6: Chef Mickey’s
7: All rides but favorite. (Not even sure what my favorite is)
8: Order what the person in front is getting (who knows, might get something interesting)
9: Barnstormer. Not sure how a 90 minute wait is good at all?
10: BOG (the parade isn’t that amazing that I need special viewing)
11: Disney Jr Stage Show. Anything that causes a stink ALL day is a pass.
12: RD SDD.
13: Castle Suite. Theming is my jammy jam. :slight_smile:
14: People Mover
15: MK for free with no rides
16: Rides replaced with the song. It’d be kinda funny for a one-off. (but i have to ask: wtf is wrong with you!? lol)
17: Donald. – THE FIRST DIFFICULT QUESTION!!! Being with Mickey would feel like getting serious VIP treatment, but it’d be stale after only a little bit… I think Donald would be more entertaining as he rants at all the mickey-related stuff.

#18: Would you rather get free one-night Christmas or Halloween Party tickets for your group OR your group can eat at all booths in Epcot for free during either F&G or F&W for a day?

Good one! I’ll go with the eat at all the booths for free, I guess, but I’m tempted by the Christmas party. (Definitely not the Halloween party, though.)

I don’t mind IASW song that much, and I definitely wouldn’t want to mess up the rides, so I’ll take hearing it everywhere else.

You can go to the bathroom without the preshow, but you will hear the soundtrack of it while you go.

1 Like

definitely free food

I already gave my answer to this one above, but I thought I’d elaborate.

When I ride Rip Ride Rock’it at Universal, I like to pick “The Rainbow Connection” as the music. There is just something really cool about the intermixing of the calmness of Kermit’s voice with the excitement of the ride. I tried “Movin’ Right Along” as well, and while it was fun, I prefer Rainbow Connection. So, I imagine putting IASW music to other rides would have a similarly cool effect.

As I mentioned earlier, I’m a fussy eater and I won’t pay for add ons so free party tickets for me.

Much rather ride for 2 hrs. Though if we could do Sorcerers and the Pirate thing, Meet & Greets, parades, and street shows, we might be able to make a pretty solid day out of it.

Riding ToT with IaSW music might be weird

Hm. Actually, that might make ToT even CREEPIER. :wink:

3 Likes

If we can also DRINK for free, count me in for epcot!

1 Like

If it’s served at the booth, yup.

and throw in a few of the animatronics too!

1 Like

Fun topic!
1- I’d go with the sweats. There are plenty of air conditioned spots and it might be a unique weight loss plan as well.
2-I’d take the 50 minutes at speedway. Can’t think of anything at WDW I’d wait 4 hours for…
3-This one’s tough… I think I’d go Deluxe if the kids weren’t with me and value if they were
4-Dole Whips for sure. Turkey legs gross me out.
5-I’d choose the FP since I’ve done EMM at TSL. It was awesome but I’m up for spreading the love.

Add on - I would ride everything but my favorite. I’ve done it before when Splash (best ride ever) was being refurbed… it was hard to look at it and not be able to ride but it was doable. Don’t think I could spend all day on any one ride.

1 Like
  1. A sweatpants and sweatshirt. My feet still hurt from last week and my shoes fit well.
  2. It would have to be Speedway, because I will never wait for any ride for 4 hours ever.
  3. Value. I only sleep in hotels.
  4. Never had a Dole Whip so I’ll go with Turkey legs.
  5. Anytime FP

I would think that earplugs improve the experience…

1 Like