July/Early August 2020 MM Share

Hi! We will be going to Disney World July 24-29. If anyone else is going in July or even in the first few weeks of August and would like to share the memory maker, please let me know! I have hosted about 5 or 6 shares in the past and it is super easy! I usually like to have a group of no more than 4 or 5 families. Thanks all!

1 Like

I am going august 7-11, and would be very interested in the share, I have participated in a few in the past. hope we can find a few more

Ok, awesome! I’m hoping we get a few more to join also! I will give it a week or two to see.

1 Like

We will be there July 25-28. If you don’t want overlapping dates, I totally understand!

I don’t mind overlapping dates at all! Great, then, that’s at least three of us! We’ll try to get one more! I’m on vacation right now, but when we get home, I will give you all my email address so we can start emailing instead of communicating through here.

It would be great if we could add another July or early August group. Bumpity bump bump!

Just want to chime in and say Nicole Marie hosted the MM I participated in in December and she was amazingly helpful and responsive to some of us newbies!! Hereby vouched for! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s very sweet! Thank you!

It would be wonderful to have another group or two! Bump!