July/Early August 2020 MM Share

Also, my email address for PayPal is nicolemariesmail@yahoo.com. That is also the email we have all been using to communicate. You can message me there so that I can add you to our emails.

We are going this week, we are too late to join this right?

I’m pretty sure its expired by now. My photos have a watermark on them

If you log into the dummy account, there should not be a watermark on your photos. The photos on your personal MDE will still have the watermark. :slight_smile:

Everyone that had a trip in our group has already gone. I was not the first one to “activate” the memory maker so I am not 100% positive when the first photo was downloaded. (You have 30 days from the first downloaded photo to use the memory maker before it expires). I would hate for the memory maker to expire in the middle of your trip.

ok, weird thing is I can log into the dummy account on my ipad and download the photos. but when i go to my laptop, it seems to ‘bump’ me back to my account, where the pictures are showing up with a water mark. ugh, super frustrating

ok, I got it, I guess I had to clear my history, now I am into the other account and you are right, no watermark.