I've Got a Really Good Feeling About This! A Weekend Getaway Trip Report

My daughter just saw that cat on Wednesday! She sent me a pic. Definitely a calico or tortie.

4 Likes

The daughters rode IC in row 1 (me in row 2) and we went through a swarm of gnats. DD18 had a gnat plastered on her forehead! I told her better that than in your mouth! :rofl:

3 Likes

She likes it!

17 Likes

@Ms.BarbsWildRide And @Bubblez
DD21’s pic from Wednesday. Which cat?

4 Likes

Jeff - what a great trip! My only regret is that we left a few days before you arrived so we couldn’t have Liner meet this time! Someday! Your wife is such a great sport. I can’t wait to meet her too. :grinning:

7 Likes

I’m sure it will work out one of these times! Our next scheduled trip to Disneyland is end of May / beginning of June.

4 Likes

Francisco, I think. There’s one I see almost every visit, and then there’s one that comes to “Netflix and chill” every now and then :rofl::rofl: I think DD21 got a pic of the main leaseholder :wink:

3 Likes

Because I’m a nerd and I like spreadsheets, I made this handy summary of our trip! :joy:

And the step count:

The final chart, the amount of money spent, will remain safely anonymous. :rofl:

By the way, the step count / mileage count for my wife and I was off by about 10% each day, even though we rarely went more than a few steps different than each other. I think the step size wasn’t calibrated correctly for one or both of us. Oh well!

12 Likes

And as a reward for reading this far, here are more pics of DD2.

18 Likes

:100: worth the read! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Julianne_fki I cannot say for sure. Here are their pics, you decide.

5 Likes

Is Francisco really a boy? Rare for a tortie to be male!

4 Likes

I have no idea :woman_shrugging:t2:. I am not sure who names them and if they know them well enough to know that kind of intel.

2 Likes

Bookmarking!

Working on our itinerary all the time lately. This will be helpful since our timeline is so similar to yours (minus John Frickin Williams but plus one more night and morning)

3 Likes

Find other things to throw in! I am currently losing the fight for a So. Cal trip in 2022 because of our 2021 WDW Christmas trip. To soon for DH. But if the LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angles and San Diego Padres home schedules worked had worked out, I think I could have pulled off a west cost Disney/MLB trip.

Every single team is away during our spring break.

Looks like we will meet those cats in 2023. But good luck to you going sooner. It is.really an amazing place.

4 Likes

Remind me which week you’re going? It’s between Halloween and Thanksgiving right? Not the week of Thanksgiving?

We leave on Monday and thanksgiving is that Thursday. It will build over the weekend. It we will get outta town before the worst hits

1 Like

Here’s hoping you get a day or two like mine crowd-wise! Mid November is usually a lovely time to be there for crowds, weather, holiday decor, etc. You’ll love it!

1 Like

What??? It didn’t register that your dates overlap with my dates! We get there on Sunday and leave Tuesday. I hope we can find time for a quick hello :wave:

4 Likes

That would be fab!

3 Likes