It's the end of the world as we know it, so might as well go to WDW!

Yay! Fingers crossed for pre-boarding! Safe travels and can’t wait to hear more about your trip.

1 Like

Took me a minute to remember that this was Southwest and not Star Wars. :wink: was wondering how you got one before you left.

10 Likes

Last night was rough… Too much excitement/anxiety makes for not such a good night’s sleep for DH and I. DS is still asleep, lol. We are being picked up at 7 for the airport, so I’ll probably wake him up in a few minutes (It’s 6:10 AM here.)

Everything is packed, suitcases are by the door, just waiting for it to be go time. Flying out of Philly on Southwest.
It begins!!

16 Likes

Enjoy! Be safe and have lots of the fun!

2 Likes

Safe travels!!

2 Likes

Hooray!! Here we go! Well, here YOU go, but we’re with you and rooting for you :wink: I also thought you got a RotR boarding group at first :joy:
I am so happy for you that DS is still asleep! I totally get pre-night jitters too. I love DS5’s enthusiasm. So sweet!

3 Likes

The airport at PHL is… Deader than a doornail… Seems eerie.

TSA Cares was great. No scanner, no intrusive pat down. They just swabbed our hands and the chair, walked us through the metal detector and we were on our way. DS is a little uneasy, but holding up good. We made such good time getting here and getting through security that we now have over an hour to kill before we can board.
We did get preboard status.

22 Likes

So cute :heart:

I see he’s awake now! Lol. I’m a bit behind.

2 Likes

Safe travels @ninjasherrie ! Looking forward to following your trip!

2 Likes

Safe travels! Love DSs Pluto face mask!

1 Like

We are on the plane, about an hour and a half to go…
DS was a little anxious at first but the flight crew was joking around with him and made him feel better. Then they have him a billion bags of brownie brittle and now he’s happy.

DH is not a happy camper, he’s in a bit of pain, but I don’t think it’s as bad as we feared. I might have to make a dentist appointment when we get back though, bc the pressure changes are giving me zaps in a tooth that was root canaled years ago. :frowning:

Flight is pretty full, minus the empty middle seats. Flight home won’t have that, so should be interesting.

13 Likes

Is SW still doing middle seat empty?

For now, yes, but it ends 12/1.

1 Like

Excited to follow along in your trip!!

@ryan1 looks like I show up when a lot of you all are leaving.

12/8 arrival
12/9 Ep
12/10 Mk
12/11 Hs
12/12 Ak

If theres a meet up and Im in the world, would love to meet you all!

2 Likes

I think I’m in the same boat as far as arriving when a lot of y’all are leaving. I’d love to meet some of y’all as well, if possible :slight_smile:

12/9 arrival
12/10 MK
12/11 EP
12/12 HS
12/13 AK
12/14 EP
12/15 HS
12/16 MK

3 Likes

Happy travel day! Can’t wait to read about your trip!

I’m jealous of the longer trips! We are there:

12/10 arrive EP
12/11 AK/ UO party
12/12 HS/ UO party
12/13 HS
12/14 MK
12/15 EP
12/16 depart :cry:

2 Likes

Well hopefully we have the row to our selves :grimacing: if not, I get the aisle, all I care about!

Magical express without luggage service with suitcases and a wheelchair is NOT very magical. :frowning:
Don’t think I’ll be using ME again until luggage comes back.

11 Likes

Room ready! Not the king bed I hoped for, but one door down from what I requested, so I call it a success!!
Room 4635

19 Likes