It's an illness! (aka, Disney Shirts)

We only did custom shirts (off Amazon) for our pregnancy announcement with Mickey in 2019.

Most of daughter’s other shirts came from Target and Kohl’s.

16 Likes

I love how most of your shirts are v-neck. Did you order from a website?

Love the navy HM one, that’s really cool!

3 Likes

Paging @Keith718, who has one million Disney shirts.

20 Likes

The baby Yoda ones are so cute!

3 Likes

I did also love making my mom and @Keith718 wear birthday shirts with me last January :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Keith found those! I don’t remember where…

1 Like

I almost exclusively wear v-neck tee shirts. Crew necks feel like they are choking me.

6 Likes

I would prefer to but I don’t find them often.

1 Like

Same! Do you have a favorite website you order from?

1 Like

I prefer v necks as well. Not sure why more sellers don’t offer them! I get them when I can.

Ok, that TTA shirt is awesome!!

teepublic offers them as an option for many/most shirts which is where i get a lot of mine. You do have to size up though most of the time.

My cousin’s wife has created some for us for day1 of our trip (a surprise for my fam) and she called me to verify that what I said I wanted for a size was what I meant I wanted. My size v-neck when held up to my daughter’s size crew neck were the same. Uh, no – I am not Julia-sized thank you. I am slightly larger. I was so thankful she checked. She was able to return the too small but normally my size shirt and get one that matched what I was looking for size-wise (I haven’t even dared to look at what the tag says it is for size).

@LTinNC82 I see you were asking for my fave site. Here you go

5 Likes

I love the Coco one especially and the pic that goes with it!

1 Like

I never buy anything for myself there though I buy quite a lot for DH. He’s usually all over getting me a V neck if possible but then it’s only one of the many sites he uses. I do have some.

1 Like

Aw thank you! Our photographer had us in stitches.

1 Like

TeePublic offers all prints in v necks. They are just limited to a few colors

Yup TeePublic. Regular shirts feel like they are choking me so i always get v necks

2 Likes

I just realized you said the exact same thing as I did, LOL

1 Like

[quote=“missoverexcited, post:3, topic:78872, full:true”]

[/quote]
ADORE the IT Crowd shirt!!! :heartbeat:

(Yours is pretty cool too, but the IT Crowd one wins this photo! :upside_down_face:)

6 Likes