It's an illness! (aka, Disney Shirts)

Acceptable. It is a pretty cool shirt.

Sept 2019- I’m on the left. The tees were topical at the time, elicited many laughs from cast members and fellow guests :heart:

12 Likes

I recently bought myself a Cricut for pretty much the soul purpose of making my own fun Disney shirts. :smiley:

8 Likes

Uh oh. The illness has infected you…badly!

1 Like

Thankfully my mom has a Cricut and heat press. We have 50 shirts to make in the next 2 and a half weeks!

4 Likes

I have more Disney T-shirts that I care to admit. Here is one I searched all over the park for during January 2020. It took me 3 days, several cast member searches and a bit of luck to locate.

8 Likes

DW has my favorite WDW T-shirt

18 Likes

That is fantastic!!!

1 Like

Enjoy. It’s addicting. I have made too many shirts to even count them all at this point.

3 Likes

Dd19 has tentatively agreed to coordinated shirts for our October visit, but only if they are “cool.”

I am going to start searching.

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I bought a Sihouette Cameo a few years ago. I have made countless shirts since then. I actually recently looked in my closet and said to myself, “I have a shirt problem.”

2 Likes

Put a team together and get weeding!

1 Like

Now I have gone down a rabbit hole figuring out what a Silhouette Cameo and Cricut is. A whole world of precision cutting and crafting that I did not know existed.

I am still old school where I have previously bought the iron-on sheets that I could put into a dot matrix printer. I would then spend hours with an iron trying to put them on blank t-shirts.

5 Likes

Maybe not one million but I never could pass up a good DuckTales shirt.

Among others.

3 Likes

woohoo!

3 Likes

We’ve got 35 or so weeded. We’re getting there!

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

Wow! You shirt collectors are impressive, and it’s fun to see all the different types. I’ve never been big on buying many souvenirs- for me, I only have a Disney Divequest t-shirt left after our recent move & downsizing.

The best t-shirt we have is this one:

Which DS wore while at WDW without knowing what was on the back of it- and was so shocked that everyone knew his name and that it was his birthday! Major Disney magic, for sure.

Some of you know we were evacuated for a wildfire over the past couple of days- I said I took some Disney things. This was in an old cedar chest of my mom’s in which I keep the most precious things. The wearer of this shirt is now 22, and helped carry that chest out. The fire is not quite extinguished, and the chest is still in the utility trailer- just in case.

22 Likes

Prayers for safety for everyone in your area!

2 Likes

You’re well on your way!

1 Like