It's an illness! (aka, Disney Shirts)

There is an infection running rampant among Disney fans. No, it isn’t COVID-19. It is this incessant need to have multiple Disney-themed T-shirts, generally designed to best match the park destination of the day. Months prior to our Anniversary trip last year, my wife and I spent hours scouring Etsy and Amazon looking for the perfect T-shirts that sparked joy (thanks Marie Kondo).

Fortunately for us, with our trips over, that illness has passed.

That is, until we started planning our next trip…for December of '22! With only about a year and a half left, we are starting our search for the perfect shirts…this time, probably more long-sleeve options due to the cooler weather. (Lesson learned…we bought a bunch of T-shirts, but had to layer them because it was colder than we expected much of the time.)

So…there is a thread about mugs. Figured there should be a thread about T-shirts. Post your favorites.

I’ll start with my current favorite T-shirt…which you all probably could guess.

7 Likes

18 Likes

I’ve got a ridiculous number of Disney T shirts but I don’t have pics of them all. Here are some from our last trip.

13 Likes

Love those! Where do you get them from?

1 Like

Thanks! My DH buys me a lot of them to be honest. I know he’s bought from Once Upon a Tee, TeePublic, TeeFury. I love a site called EMP but I don’t know if you can order from the US.

3 Likes

We received alot of compliments on these shirts, they were bought in thr mens dept. at Target.

12 Likes

Thanks I like the designs!

1 Like

https://tpforum.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/uploads/db9299/original/3X/9/d/9d0cb7871909f34de3228d61d0d72195d67cdb6f.jpeg

What is on DS’s shirt? Is that from Marvel?

2 Likes

DC, actually. Nightwing. (Used to be Robin)

Imma nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!

10 Likes

I love that Maleficent tank!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t have pics with me right now but can anyone guess for which parks I have the most shirts? :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you.
Thought maybe from S. H. I. E. L. D. emblem but had never seen alone.

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

Yes! He loves Nightwing.

2 Likes

I need more coffee.

3 Likes

Hmm :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

We usually make our own tie-dye and paint varieties, but I asked a friend to make me these for 2019 MVMCP

13 Likes

Central? Yosemite? Jurassic?

5 Likes

My current favorite is also the same as @ryan1 (so soft!)! But I figured I’d add my “namesake” T-shirt here:

19 Likes