It's an illness! (aka, Disney Shirts)

Some from a previous trip.

14 Likes

All three actually!

Dang you’re good!

2 Likes

I thought you were jumping at first, I was impressed!

10 Likes

That shirt seems to suit you somehow… I can’t put my finger on it.

LOVE it!

3 Likes

My fave is also the Maleficent one but this DNA one is also really good.

As an aside, I started following this forum right before your last trip and your report is what hooked me so I remember most of those pics. But the ones from the prior trip? Dang. Joe was so young!!

3 Likes

Maybe 20 years ago! Ha!

1 Like

LOL. I thought the same thing. I was thinking “Wow, she makes it look effortless. I look like an idiot when I try to jump in photos.”

4 Likes

So I’m really terrible at being in photos, bc I’m usually the taking them. But here’s a few, ill have to dig through my phone and find some with me in them!!

11 Likes

Oh and this one is one of my faves bc it’s hilarious that my middle child found a way to make even Disney dark and alternative! (Skeletal Daisy Duck!)

14 Likes

Also, some Kingdom Hearts love from my oldest:

7 Likes

Aw that’s nice of you to say! A final offering of Joe even younger on his first trip. There are only about 3 pics of me and this is the only one of me in a Disney shirt.

10 Likes

Love it :joy:

Can you image all the things that people could collect? I mean, I hear some folks collect coffee mugs. Those are the people that really have a problem.

10 Likes

They are sick. There is no cure for them (not even more cowbell)

7 Likes

I am really not into dressing up. For example, I loathe restaurants with dress codes and won’t go to them. (I made an exception for V&A).

I have, however, done the t-shirt thing twice at WDW.

For MNSSHP:

Bounding as C-3PO:

25 Likes

I have probably 20+ Disney shirts but loved this one because we had a matching dress made for DD5 (then 3). She was in a phase where she wouldn’t wear pants :rofl:

16 Likes

Aww!

2 Likes

Here are some of my favorites

18 Likes

Ooh! I love the Epcot one taken in China. Almost feels like a secret code for those in the know!

2 Likes

Among our favorites. But the best one I saw on our trip last week said: Let’s wear matching Disney shirts (said no man ever!) with a profile of Mickey. :joy:. Thought it would be creepy to snap a photo of a stranger—so I only have the memory of it.

15 Likes