It’s GO TIME!

We are going to try and rope drop Epcot this morning if I can get DH moving faster! We have an ADR at GG at 11:35 and hoping to do soarin before then!

4 Likes

Thanks for the rundown! Sounds like a great HS day. I’m going to try to fit ROTR and walking around GE in on my arrival day from 3-5:30 before my 6:30 ADR.

1 Like

Bus arrived at 9:41 for Epcot.

Edit to add to a charter bus…

1 Like

Arrived at main entrance at 9:50 and about 20 people back. Tapped in a little past 10 and then held at “rope” until exactly 10:30 to go to the Land. Entered the soarin line at 10:35 and off soarin at 10:53. Walked into Livin with the Land with no wait. Now at GG for lunch.

9 Likes

Great pictures! And what a fantastic afternoon/evening at HS!

Great day at HS! After seeing so many liners say to get a late Oga’s reservation it’s on my to do wishlist for next trip. Hope the rest of your trip is fabulous and happy anniversary!

2 Likes

Wow! I just didn’t picture your son being that tall!

Great photos!

Yep! He turned 12 just a few months ago, and he’s already 5’8”!!

7 Likes

Today’s summary which will mainly be helpful for those with trips soon…:

-Rope dropped Epcot and went straight to Soarin!
-Off before 11 and then straight to Livin with the Land which was a walk on.
-Awesome planet movie and then to Garden Grill for 11:45 lunch.
-Nemo ride around 1:00 which was a walk on.
-Explored aquarium
-Mission Space Green near 2:00 and was a walk on
-Walked around Mouse Gear: it seems like there is not as merchandise as I’ve seen in previous years
-Spaceship Earth at 3:00 and which was a walk on
-Monorail to Magic Kingdom and into MK at 4
-shopped down Main Street and had supper at Casey’s around 5
-Buzz Lightyear with a 30 minute wait (posted 60)
-Space Mountain with a 50 minute wait (posted 80)
-COP
-People Mover with a 10 minute wait (posted 25)
-Speedway with a 10 minute wait (posted 20)
-Tea cups with 5 minute wait
-Barnstormer and Dumbo were walk ons
-HM walked on at 9:25
-BTMMRR walk on at 9:50
-Took our time moseying out of MK and enjoyed Main Street and the castle at night

18 Likes

Wow that sounds like a pretty awesome day!

It was! I felt so disoriented at first when we got to MK because I’m so used to a strict TP with FPP in the past, but we decided just to eat and start with Tomorrowland and see how far we got. We knew we wanted to close the night with HM and BTMMRR and it worked out so well. It was DS’s first time ever on Space Mountain.

6 Likes

That is an impressive day!

2 Likes

Looks like lots of rain this morning. DS and I were going to rope drop MK this morning but glad we decided to sleep in! Going around noon for food and maybe a couple of indoor activities if still raining and then over to AK to end the day in Pandora!

5 Likes

A couple pics from yesterday…

17 Likes

It’s wicked small in it’s current temporary location. In its original space it was much much larger with far more merch.

The best ending. I can’t wait to make my sister do that with me!

4 Likes

Today’s summary…
-arrived at MK around 11:30 after sleeping in and taking our time getting ready
-rode the Liberty Belle boat for the first time ever!
-lunch at Pecos Bills
-Tom Sawyer island-another first and so much fun just to explore
-wandered around Main Street and caught a couple of cavalcades-really like those!
-Bus to AK at 2:30
-Tree of Life, Tough to be a Bug, Dinosaur (another first), dinner at Flame Tree BBQ, Navi, and finally FOP which was a 70 minute wait starting at 6:40. Worth it as now rope drop won’t be so pressing when we go again Thursday and it was great to take our time walking out of AK!
-Watched Epcot fireworks from our room at GDT

Another great day! Resort day tomorrow and then Epcot in the evening.

15 Likes

Tom Sawyer and the riverboat are on my list of firsts to try to do in September. Is some of Tom Sawyer island still blocked off? I heard there is a bridge blocked off.

1 Like

As far as I could tell everything was open. DS loved the barrel bridges! Also, watch tour step if you go down the “escape” route in the fort. I missed the last step! :scream:

4 Likes

Oh no I hope you didn’t hurt yourself. Thanks we will watch our step. I’m glad it sounds like everything is open now.

Current pool situation :joy: Having so much fun!

15 Likes