It’s GO TIME!

Today’s THE DAY!! I’ll do my best to attempt keeping up as live as possible but no guarantees. So, here’s the scoop…

Setting: Gran Destino Tower for 8 nights

Cast: Yours Truly, DH, and DS12

Occasions: Celebrating our 20th anniversary and also a pre-celebration of my 50th birthday (which is in October but we can’t make it down for MK 50th due to work schedules…)

We traveled yesterday and stayed overnight in Georgia. We “should” arrive at GDT early afternoon. HS today. And……
I GOT BOARDING GROUP 26!!! Att cellular using the “refresh” method. We won’t get to HS until around 4, so hoping we can enter ROTR that late and they haven’t changed their policy yet because, you know, Disney…:blush:

We will be there today!!!

42 Likes

So exciting! Congratulations on the BG success. Looking forward to following along, and can’t wait to read about your thoughts on GDT.

3 Likes

Have a great trip!

1 Like

How exciting! Safe travels today

1 Like

Can’t wait to follow your adventure!!!

1 Like

Yay!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Safe travels!!

Have an amazing trip! I’m excited to follow along- thanks for taking us!

1 Like

It’s finally here !!!

So excited for y’all :star_struck:

1 Like

On the road again….:blush: We are currently cruising the I-75. We had a great road trip yesterday and only had to navigate two severe storms that DS12 slept through somehow! :joy:
Question: we are planning to eat at DB7. Would a couple of hours in advance be far enough to place our order?

8 Likes

Yay!!! I’m happy for you!

Yay! Have all the fun. So happy for another TR.

I would place it as early as possible. I would make your beat guess for a time slot now. It’s easy to modify as you get closer.

3 Likes

Have a great trip!

1 Like

That would be fine. You can place the order and select your pickups window any time. Then when you get to the restaurant go back in and click the I’m here button.

Get the Kefta balls.

6 Likes

I’m excited to follow along! I have the same plan to get a BG on our travel day and see if they let us in late if we are called earlier.

1 Like

My first thought was to go to ROTR first thing but by that time we’re going to be so late already that we’re just going to eat at DB7 first. :blush:

6 Likes

Congrats!!!

I’m excited to follow along! Definitely get something in your bellies before riding rides. You’ll have more fun if you’re not thinking with your stomach.

6 Likes

On the turnpike! Left behind (hopefully!) torrential rain on 75…

3 Likes

ewww… that looks like the food pictures from Satu’li

2 Likes