It’s GO TIME!

:joy:

1 Like

We made it! Been here about an hour and going to explore!

28 Likes

I love that they wished you happy anniversary!!

6 Likes

Hey, that’s my line! :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

First “crisis!” We forgot to bring a corkscrew for opening the wine we had delivered (among food items…) through garden grocer. Is there anywhere on property we can get something to open our bottles? Thanks! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They have them in some of the stores. I bought a bottle of wine at Contemporary and grabbed a corkscrew to purchase. (The Cast Member told me not to bother with the purchase and used the one they had behind the counter.)
Front desk might be able to help also.

5 Likes

gift shop

4 Likes

We got one from the POFQ gift shop.

2 Likes

Excited to follow along. Happy Anniversary.

We arrive Friday. Celebrating 30 yrs and my son’s 13th bday.

4 Likes

On a bus! HS!

7 Likes

Try using a lighter.

3 Likes

In line at MMRR -going to time. TP says 32 mins…

8 Likes

well now… there’s some cool science MacGyver stuff

1 Like

30 mins and still outside

2 Likes

Hi all! Well, my plan to post live reports didn’t happen obviously! I seriously give props to those who can do that! :blush: We had a perfect day/evening. HS at that time was just amazing. Here’s a rundown for those traveling soon; I hope it can help some of you plan:

-GDT bus stop at 3:25 and HS bus came at 3:26
-Entered HS around 3:40. Walked right in and no line at tap
-MMRR in line at 3:50 and into preshow at 4:35. Very fun and cute ride!
-Star Tours was a complete walk on at 4:50.
-Galaxy’s Edge. Looked around and took some pics. Went to DB7 at 5:35 for dinner.
-ROTR x2!!! We had BG 26 and we got in line around 6:15. Complete walk through line, but the first loading ship with Poe the ride went down. We were walked backstage and into the stormtrooper room to continue the ride to completion. CMs said we could go back to the front of the line and tell the CMs there what happened and could ride it again. Which we did! The Poe ship was still not working so we basically started in storm trooper room again.
-MFSR- 30 minute wait around 7:00. We LOVED this and DS12 and I were awful pilots but had so much fun! DH was a gunner.
-After some more pics around GE, we went to TSL. We did AS2, SDD (40 minute wait) and then TSMM (walk on at 8:50).
-We finally went back to GE for our 9:55 Oga’s. If you get the chance to do this after park close, DO IT! So worth it to exit to an empty park! When we got to bus pick up, the bus sitting there asked us where we were going. We were the only three on the bus!

We had such a great time today and did so much! We have 2 more HS days, but we may switch one to Epcot. I do want us to try ROTR again to hopefully get a complete ride through. Tomorrow is Epcot/hop to MK!

25 Likes

Yay for RotR! Sounds like an awesome day!

2 Likes

A few fave Photopass pics:

23 Likes

Sounds like an amazing start to your trip!

1 Like

Wait a second.

Didn’t you say 50th birthday for you?

Musta been a typo. Unless you plan to age A LOT between now and October!

Great trip so far :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes-I am turning 50 in October!! I was born less than two weeks after MK opened way back in ‘71! :joy: Whenever someone comments I look too young for that I just joke that I’ve been stuck in middle school for the past 28 years! (I’m a teacher…:rofl:)

10 Likes