It’s actually happening, WDW here we come!

Thanks! I’m thinking it would be good on a Christmas Card.

6 Likes

DH and I are wearing the same shirt today!

I love the idea of being in SWGE on May the 4th. So lucky!

8 Likes

Nice!
It was super fun, I was so impressed with some of the outfits, but I couldn’t imagine wearing long sleeves and pants today.

4 Likes

Such cute pics!

3 Likes

Beautiful family!

3 Likes

Those are some great photos. Love the last one.

2 Likes

Random question but— has your DD done the BWI slide? Trying to judge for my kids.

Today was our first day visiting the pool here. She did not do the slide, although I’m guessing she will sometime on this trip, I can keep you posted.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

We just watched Harmonious, I was so impressed, beautiful show.

I’m back in our room And my feet are killing me. I have 8 blisters, 7 of them are on one foot. I keep applying moleskin and bandaids, I tried switching to my Teva sandals, but that only helped for a day. I’m going to Disney Springs tomorrow, I’m seriously thinking about trying crocs with socks, I’ve seen a lot of that around. I’m willing to try anything at this point.

8 Likes

Oh no! That’s the absolute worst! Croc with socks may help, but they do have that textured footbed which actually gave me blisters along the outside edge of my feet. I would honestly look for a big squishy comfy pair of flip flops so your feet have the most room the breathe.

1 Like

Oh no! Thank you for the warning, I’ll see what I can find at Disney springs.

1 Like

Oh you poor thing!

2 Likes

I have done the disney springs shoe run. No fun. So sorry!

2 Likes

Enjoying some early morning alone time while my family is still asleep.

19 Likes

I grabbed a 6:30pm SDD for this afternoon, and DS really wanted to ride Rise again so I picked up another ILL for 7:55pm. Not an economical choice, but we won’t be back for a few years, we have to stock up on the experiences and memories.

I love the parks in the evening, it starts cooling off, the lights are on, it’s such a nice vibe. I wish Epcot and HS stayed open later, my family would much rather sleep in, hit the pool during the day and then do the parks at night.

16 Likes

That looks so peaceful! The parks are so pretty at night.

4 Likes

That looks like some lovely alone time.

2 Likes

Perfect morning!

1 Like

This!

1 Like