Is Walt Disney world going to close

Disneyland said they will continue to pay cast members during their closure. Obviously nothing has been announced yet for WDW but one would assume they’d do the same.

2 Likes

Just heard from my DD on her break from work. She says WDW is closing on Sunday :cry:

Yup - just saw it on Blog Mickey.

There goes our trip. Kind of relieved the decision was made for us. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yup. Its happening. Now I have 2 trips that will be canceled. WDW and DLR

could you post a link? I’m on Blog Mickey and can’t find it.

I just got a text that it’s not official?

Orlando informer is reporting it

https://orlandoinformer.com/blog/coronavirus-closes-orlando-parks

Our news reported it. WDW and DL Paris as of close of business March 15 through the end of the month and DCL suspending all new departures beginning March 14 through the end of the month.

1 Like

Could have saved myself some crying this morning had I known it was a done deal!

1 Like

Now the question is what will happen come April 1. Disney in China has extended closure. We have a trip in May, so I wonder if it will remain closed or if it will reopen.

2 Likes

Anyone heard anything about the cruises? Someone on another board thought they were cancelled, but I can’t find anything on a Disney site to that effect.

Same! I’m really hoping things are looking up for May

Cruises canceled too. Check Disney parks Twitter

Was waiting to pull the trigger on booking a backup trip in May. Trying to do it now, but the system is totally jacked up. Won’t let me book any ADRs at all. System is moving soooo slow. I can only imagine the 1000s of people logging in right now to make changes to their plans…

1 Like

We have one as well and I keep thinking there is no way they are going to keep everything closed across the country for 2 months. But I guess crazier things have happened. I guess we will see how the country holds up over the next few weeks.

That’s a yes

1 Like