Is this the solution to all my problems?

They weren’t efficient miles either, it was back and forth between Splash and Space chasing fast passes with stops at ice cream carts in between.

4 Likes

That’s the best kind!

1 Like

Saw a rack of Native shoes at AK and then DFB posted a review. It’s a thorough review. Still want to hear back from @sanstitre_has_left_the_building though. We Tried the Hottest New Shoes in Disney World. Here’s What Happened. | the disney food blog

1 Like

Well, they’re officially out for me and my 4EEEE width hobbit feet. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Ya’ I read that about them being narrow and knew I’d never even be able to try them. They are rubbery like crocs. I can totally see them rubbing and causing blisters.

3 Likes

I wear flip flops practically year round also, even at work. My favorite are the ones from key west. https://kinosandals.com/

1 Like

Which style is your favorite?

I’m all about finding the perfect flip flops for WDW. Haven’t found them yet and am open to direction

I’m OG. Only the Lily for me. I’ve tried other styles, but keep going back to the classic.

1 Like

Are you able to wear them in park all day?

Yes! I bring my Mickey sneakers, but rarely switch into them. They have zero support, but I’m so used to them it doesn’t matter. They’re leather so I recommend breaking them in longer than you would for a sneaker to allow for stretching.

1 Like

The thing I like about these particular flip flop is the wide top. I never feel like I have to curl my toes to keep them on.

1 Like

I’ve been able wear my Vionic and Orthoheal sandals all day in the parks. I find them on clearance on Amazon cuz they are spendy

My dad lived in the keys for 20+ years… He was a charter boat fisherman.
He swore by those and another company that was made in Key West, but the other company went out of business.

1 Like

I tend to wear whatever but have had the name brand ones like reef. But my dogs have eaten about 30 pairs (they are shoe eating ninjas…I kick them off at the desk or couch, go to put them back on and they are missing and I never saw it happen). I do have a pair of crocs and one cheap pair because they have eaten all the others. :frowning:

3 Likes

My teenagers laugh at me and get embarrassed when I call flip flops “thongs”. :smile:
That is what we used to call them? It’s a generational thing…

4 Likes

ROFL!

2 Likes

You wouldn’t get away with that in the UK. I remember being shocked at the posh New England prep school that I worked at when I saw the dress code. They were very particular about what the students could wear — dress pants and so on — yet flip-flops were OK.

4 Likes

I could never work in a place that didn’t allow flip flops. It’s a requirement for employment. :blush:

2 Likes

Back in high school, my band director had put together a list of items to bring with you to Band Camp. Things like blankets and comfortable shoes, and a jacket, swim suit. But the one that cause a bit of controversy due to generational differences was when he said to bring “rubbers”.

Of course, he meant galoshes. But that’s not what 99.9% of the students took it to mean!

4 Likes

From 2005

1 Like