Is this the dumbest idea anyone's ever had?

We aren’t parade watchers, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. We’ve come across the parade while trying to cross from Tomorrowland to Adventureland and were able to see it just fine. Yes, there were tons of people in front of us. No, if anyone was walking beside the float, I didn’t notice. But, I did see the floats, I saw the flames and I saw all the characters and people on the floats even from behind the crowds.

1 Like

I have to go now. My programme’s started.

1 Like

Ok.

Fine anyway as we are in a fight.

1 Like

LOL! :laughing: Yeah, that whole pencil lie was way out there…

1 Like

Wait a minute! When did your tag line change? I was there live when it changed the last time! That’s what happens when I take a break from TP.

2 Likes

Apparently it did though I’m not sure when! @missoverexcited pointed it out to me earlier!

2 Likes

Lol, that person is so funny! I can’t believe profmatt doesn’t have one. Lol. He must be too new.

He has one. “Never changes his mind”

2 Likes

Honestly? Yes it’s the dumbest thing I ever heard.

1 Like

I love your “don’t pull any punches” approach. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I have the same pen. In fact I have 2, the first I bought had no ink.

I’m recording it!

1 Like

He needed to hear it. Well I thought he did but obviously he’d already cancelled.

2 Likes

Yes, but did you spend thousands on it? That’s the question. @profmatt, does yours have ink?

1 Like

You have misspelled program. :wink:

1 Like

I carry a separate retractable eraser with me nearly at all times!

2 Likes

Shhhhh… he’s watching tv :shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

I’m watching TV, reading this rant, and playing 2 games one on my phone and one on the computer. It’s called multi tasking Matt. Get back here and finish this fight with @OBNurseNH. By the way it’s Big Hero 6.

2 Likes

It was a very expensive holiday just to buy a new pen, yes.

1 Like

Please rate you pain on a scale of 1-10

1 Like