Is this the dumbest idea anyone's ever had?

You mean from up on The platform? Probably fantastic but for some reason I think it’s restricted?

Oh look. You’ve been near me!

(Yes I knew that already)

1 Like

Actually, I was. It’s a pen.

Told you. It’s a pen.

I guess it’s OK.

I carry a large pink eraser at work for my erasing needs. I am not making this up. I can take a photo of proof later if you like when I go back to work. The small ones just don’t stand up to the task.

Okay, totally worth the $1,000s spent as long as her company was compelling. LOL!

We can never trust you again.

Nice going. :unamused:

2 Likes

The place from where I took this award-winning photo.

She didn’t put out, if that’s what you mean.

1 Like

That only works if the pencil you use has a usable eraser that isn’t worn down to the metal part.

1 Like

I was entering into the spirit of Walt Disney World. You know the Castle’s not actually a castle, right?

No, that is definitely NOT what I meant. Love the photo from the platform.

2 Likes

Great shot. Not sure if you can watch from there anymore. Used to be a thing. For some reason I think it went away

You’ve found something I don’t know! Good on you!

1 Like

Um… yeah it is

I know. She’s not my type. Plus she was ghastly company. Hence the solo trip this year. After learning last year that touring solo is all kinds of fun.

And that weird-looking tree isn’t a tree, either.

Walt Disney World is one giant lie.

1 Like

Figured as much since you booked not one but TWO solo trips…

1 Like

We are in a fight.

1 Like

Everything is made of concrete. Including the water…

Now this is for sure true.

Well, it’s partly because of the no-friends thing. Because of the whole ghastly personality extravaganza that I’ve got going on.

See? No-one likes me.

1 Like

You make it difficult, Matthew. We try. We want to like you. And then you try to spend insane money on bad parade viewing, lie about writing implements, and refuse to admit that a castle is a castle no matter if you can’t go inside it much. And don’t even get me started on the fact that you hate on a beautiful, innocent tree.

If nobody likes you, well you’ve done that yourself.

6 Likes