Info J18

Tony’s back in?

1 Like

You have to just accept it. Tony’s is out. Go ahead. Mourn. Get angry. Deny it, accept it. Go through all the stages of grief if you must.

(Unless @profmatt changes his mind, of course.)

1 Like

Wait now you’re at the Poly?! I guess I missed that change, and I’ve been following along the whole time!

I think we’ve crossed a line here… even though it’s not altogether @profmatt’s fault (yeah, I’m looking at you @ryan1).

The title clearly states “definitely final schedule”. But it isn’t, new thread needed, or thread title edit required. :cold_sweat:

I’m INNOCENT, I tell you. I said, and I quote:

I didn’t tell him or even SUGGEST that he modify his plan. Nope. I just asked a simple question!

2 Likes

Dude, everyone here knows he’s very suggestible

You were stirring the pot and you know it :wink:

5 Likes

Shhhh! I thought we had each other’s backs here!

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

I have no problem with it being out- it was a prediction .

@profmatt is probably wondering what the hell he is doing on this forum right about now. He is not catching a break. Although I daresay he asks for it.

1 Like

You really need to pay attention. Things move very fast.

I booked Disney After Hours, which runs from 10pm to 1am. With the exception of my last night, I’m not staying on property and I began to worry that getting back to the house after that event would be stressful. So I decided to book the Poly for that night. So I now have five nights at a private house, followed by one at the Poly and then one at YC.

Did you learn nothing from Pencilgate?

The “change” to the plan wasn’t a change at all. It was a fake. Fake news. The plan is exactly the same as it was on Monday.

4 Likes

cant wait to read the trip report on this one! you better write one up!

1 Like

I plan to write my report as I go along — if I have the energy!

4 Likes

Cracking up over this thread. All of the threads involving you guys - you know who you are. But then Diane chimes in with a hysterical NY comment. Such fun enjoyment while I work and ignore my children at home.

3 Likes

Wild Africa Trek? YAY!!

Unless it rains, in which case I will be having a very difficult conversation with @OBNurseNH

1 Like

You do have quite an aversion to rain. Were you traumatized by the Wizard of Oz witch melting when you were young???
:upside_down_face::cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

There will be nothing difficult about it. You’ll say it rained. I’ll say oh well, you didn’t melt.

4 Likes

I see it panning out rather differently, but let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.

Especially as you’re also responsible for my booking the Poly.

I’ve released you from liability for switching from Ohana to Kona, as I’m now doing both.

And I’ve released you from liability for cancelling the FOF dining package as I decided it wouldn’t work with my all new revised schedule.

Florida at the end of a June, early July = rain.

4 Likes