Info J18

That word is banned.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Iā€™ll advise my legal team: Skrewum, Enwee, Donkare

4 Likes

thumbs up for flying VS in UC, the only way to cross the pond!

1 Like

I use Sioux, Grabbit and Runne.

3 Likes

I think I made it to 48 hours without a serious change, but I have just now made a change.

Monsieur Paul is out, Teppan Edo is back in.

The reason? I need to rein in the spending. Poly + DAH was a big extra chunk of cash. I part paid for it by cancelling a couple of dessert parties, though I then reinstated one of them, so that was pretty half-hearted. I reckon MP would cost me twice as much as TE.

Also my original reasons for booking TE still stand ā€” something different from my other dining choices, and from what I can get at home. Also, I want to save something special for next year ā€” my trip next year is all about Epcot/DHS, so MP will be my big dinner then.

Also, I have the FEA dessert party that night. It will be easier to decline dessert at TE than it would have been at MP!

8 Likes

You just canā€™t help yourself :joy::joy::joy:

But that seems like a good change made for sensible reasons.

3 Likes

Teppan Edo will be really fun. You can go to France some weekend for French food anytime!

3 Likes

Except he doesnā€™t leave his dog alone.

2 Likes

I have actually seriously considered taking my dog to France. And the French are much more relaxed about allowing dogs in public spaces.

5 Likes

This was certainly true when I lived there (many, many years ago). Kind of freaked me outā€¦

1 Like

They are! Iā€™m sure you could find a place to stay that allows dogs. That would be fun. You could put a trip thread about it in La Cava, since there are no on-topic rules there.

If, at any time, @profmatt expresses that he prefer I no longer make jest with him (all in good fun and for the entertainment of everyone), I will happily oblige. It actually isnā€™t in my personality to ACTUALLY say bad things about people at all, put them down, etc. But the playful banter is part of my ordinary life. My kids and I are constantly ā€œinsultingā€ one another, trying to come up with better and better burns. We wouldnā€™t do it if we didnā€™t love each other so much! :slight_smile: If I felt my kids were actually upset/bothered by it, Iā€™d stop.

Same goes here. From everything I can see, though, it is just all helping to pass the time until the day of Disney arrives for each of us. (913 days and counting for me!)

5 Likes

Whoops! Another change.

On my long MK day, which includes DAH, I was going to have an early dinner at Narcoosseeā€™s, then walk to the Poly, check out my room, explore the hotel and watch HEA from the beach.

Iā€™ve found a later dinner at Narcoosseeā€™s, which suits me better, so Iā€™m switching these things round. Iā€™ll go to the Poly first, then walk to GF. Iā€™ll watch HEA from the terrace outside Narcoosseeā€™s.

6 Likes

Sounds great. The boat ride from the Poly to/from GF is also nice, so keep that in mind if youā€™re hot, tired or just donā€™t feel like walking.

@PrincipalTinker has clearly forgotten that it never rains in Florida in the summer.

It does, however have an interesting phenomenon where the skies drop liquid sunshine on everyone.

7 Likes

So, I feel betrayed again. Pencilgate and now thisā€¦

3 Likes

At this point Iā€™m basically just making changes to annoy people.

5 Likes

Now, hang on there! We are allowed to annoy YOU, but you canā€™t annoy us in return. Dems da rulz.

We can dish it, but we canā€™t take it.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

1 Like

To be fair, todayā€™s changes were fairly marginal. Swap one restaurant for another. Move dinner to a later time.

No wholesale ripping up of the plan, or booking of expensive hotel rooms and ticketed events.

1 Like

Itā€™s a slippery slope. First it is a later dinner reservation, then a different dining locale altogether. Next thing you know, youā€™ll end up swapping days you go to UOR and need all new FPPs.

So, see. Really weā€™re just trying to protect you from yourself. It is kindness. Pure, unabashed kindness.

3 Likes