Important straw news update

You’re probably not going to boil them in between drinks at a theme park though. Probably more practical at home. Though are you going to clean the metal ones in between drinks while you’re out?

Get hot water from the drink station at the resort and use that. Works perfectly fine.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

4 Likes

I do not have straw issues because one does not drink wine, beer, margaritas, or martinis through a straw. And water for running and training only from BAPA-free bottles. And Camelbacks. Which I guess have straws of a sort.

3 Likes

What is the etiquette for a Camelback with wine, beer, margaritas, or martinis?

3 Likes

Most likely not.

1 Like

This is such an important issue. I have a Peter Pan float, orange float, and dole whip float that must be drunk soon! I don’t know if paper will cut it.
But carrying a straw might mean carrying a bag…

1 Like

One does. They even made a movie about it.

4 Likes

I think a camelbak full of margaritas sounds like a great day!

4 Likes

frozen margaritas through a straw is fairly common.

4 Likes

And look how ridiculous she looks. One does not drink margaritas through a straw. Besides, how woud you be able to enjoy the lime-salt coated glass rim aspect of margarita drinking if one used a straw. Just really, uncivilized.

2 Likes

coat the straw

5 Likes

She’s in a movie. She’s a movie star. An award-winning movie.

NEW PRODUCT LINE — pre-sugar-crusted straws for drinking margaritas in theme parks.

2 Likes

They will be packaged in an oversized plastic clamshell container individually to protect each straw. The plastic will not be recyclable.

1 Like

If you’re a lady you can carry it in your hair.

Actually, you can carry two: one for a friend. Or one for now and one for later.

5 Likes

Obviously. That would cost more. We’re trying to make a profit here. Also, have them made in China and shipped halfway across the world.

1 Like

Here, take this thing that’s been in my hair all day and use it to drink through.

9 Likes

Anything with milk in it deserves more than a rinse under hot water for straw cleaning. It’s certainly not worth getting sick over.

1 Like

OK. You win the thread. I’m literally laughing out loud now.

2 Likes