I'm not panicking, you're panicking!

Sounds like we need to get a slushie in France on 3/14! We’re having dinner at R&C at 6:30 and also staying for the extra hours.

6 Likes

I want a slushie too :weary:

3 Likes

That would be perfect!!

1 Like

Join us!

1 Like

I wish. I was going to try and sneak down there the first or second weekend in March, but dropping the masks made me reconsider. I’m just not ready for that risk yet.

4 Likes

I can understand that. But if you change your mind the second weekend in March looks pretty good.

2 Likes

This is a wildly inappropriate comment, but I’m probably on the spectrum and so I have no filter. Also, I’m from Yorkshire and we have a saying: we speak as we find.

How are you this rich?

But then I think this a lot. I walk around Harrogate every day, passing endless numbers of seven figure houses and cannot fathom how people have the money to own one.

Maybe people work harder than I do.

6 Likes

Personally, I am not…yet. I’m in the process of opening up a number of coffee shops that will hopefully get me there though. I have family money. My father worked for the same company for 35 years and left quite a legacy.

ETA - Aren’t you the one running around with a bunch of Club 33 friends?! I’m sure my situation pales in comparison.

8 Likes

This is what I assume about the residents of Harrogate. It has to be all inherited wealth.

That’s one hell of a competitive marketplace. Good luck making something better than a Frappuccino!

I’ve never inherited a bean, so I have to suck up to rich people. It’s soul-destroying pretending to like them, but at least I get good vacations out of it.

10 Likes

Me too!!

2 Likes

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

6 Likes

We make the Caramelicious.

Here in the red states we’re dying for an alternative to Starbucks.

15 Likes

Sacrifice is a part of life.

8 Likes

That’s wine, right? I am just not a wine drinker; more of an Irish Whiskey or rum drinker myself. I’m afraid to try one; what would I do if I didn’t like it?

3 Likes

Yes, wine, but also alcohol, vodka maybe? I really need to look up the recipe, I just got a new margarita machine and I think I could use it to make a slush.

I like whiskey too. Lately though I’m partial to mudslide type drinks. May or may not be having one right now.

Give it to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Must be, if you aren’t sure. :joy_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

Wow there is a location in my hometown. Crazy.

3 Likes

You’d have to be there with me for that to work. Maybe on our boozy girls’ trip, my daughter can buy one and I’ll taste hers?

2 Likes

You drink it anyway. We don’t abuse alcohol around here.

4 Likes

I’m interested. I have dollars.

I love the name. And the text on the website. But I don’t like the logo. Not that you asked.

4 Likes