I'm not panicking, you're panicking!

I can’t find my packing cubes! :scream:

We moved in October and we are still…unsettled. I don’t know where they could be!

4 Likes

Just relax. Amazon had them for cheap (compared to the cost of Disney,lol)

3 Likes

Yay!!! We did a very similar trip last May w/ 4 resorts and I loved it! I know once you get there you’ll get in the groove and it’ll be amazing!

3 Likes

Ok hear me out… but… could they be inside your suitcases? I like to hide stuff from myself like that.

5 Likes

First place I checked!

1 Like

I’m here to follow along! My Disneyland trip starts in the middle of your WDW one and then I’ll be taking a solo trip to WDW a week after you leave.

6 Likes

I just read thru your plans and they sound fantastic. TWO cabana days at SAB?! So jelly.

I fly out of DFW the day before you. SOLO. I’m way too excited. :joy:

7 Likes

Oh man! A solo trip is my dream! Say hello if you see us!

4 Likes

Everyone is taking solo trips and I’ve gotta drag around 7 other people! I’m so jealous!

ETA - I love my family, each and everyone of them is a blessing. But I don’t get very much alone time.

13 Likes

OT - in a few years you will get plenty of alone time as they try to keep you from finding them to do school. :wink:
Seriously. I get a cup of coffee and they think they can sneak out.

6 Likes

Tell me more about this minifig building thingy. We just got back from our big Disney World Trip and now I’m focusing on our summer trip that includes Legoland CA. I can’t really find much info on Legoland. We have a place to stay near Legoland and annual passes we bought really cheap on Black Friday. So, I’ve got tickets and hotel figured out. Having just planned WDW, that seems like nothing.

Staying onsite Legoland isn’t an option. Pre-lockdown, I’d bought 3 nights of Hilton? timeshare hotel. I need to use those and this is the best place/time to use it. In fact, we started with the hotel and then I noticed that Legoland was nearby.

2 Likes

Oh 9 and 7 definitely already do that! 4 and 1 on the other hand, it’s me trying to hide from them!

5 Likes

The Minifig Build is actually at the Lego Store, not Lego Land. I have very little planned out for Lego Land. I got an email a month or two ago that listed out some stuff that is best to reserve early, but that’s it. And it’s hotel related stuff, so probably nothing you’d need to worry about. I’m pretty lost too when it comes to Lego Land!

1 Like

I just got the TP email about the change in hours for 3/6 - 3/12. Wowza! I think I need to be expecting major crowds!

3 Likes

You and @kerrilux_625778 are my people, it seems.

3 Likes

Sorry–that’s no fun. Sounds like I need to be the lookout for changes for our trip the next week.

1 Like

What are your dates? I’d love to say hi if we’re in the same area!

1 Like

Disney is March 13-17. We’re at UOR 3/11-3/12.

2 Likes

My plans are in the first post, but basically I’ll be at YC and WL on 3/13, Epcot on 3/14, and AK on 3/15. Let me know if you think we might cross paths! Too bad you need an ADR to get an Orbiting Oreo, I’d love to meet you for one!

2 Likes

It is too bad about the Orbiting Oreo, but there are plenty of other drinks to be had. We will be in Epcot in the evening on 3/14 (and staying for extra evening hours). On 3/13 it’s AK and MK and 3/15 is HS.

4 Likes