I'm not panicking, you're panicking!

Hmm, the interwebs seem to say there is no wine involved, just vodka, juice, and orange liquer.

2 Likes

You should give it a try! It’s really quite good.

2 Likes

Oh, another faux pas. :scream_cat:

2 Likes

They’re expanding into FL too. I’m hoping to pick up a few stores in the Orlando area for obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Hmmm, maybe I will try it! Adding this to my list…

3 Likes

I’ll probably take my mom this weekend. It’s on her usua route and she’s a mocha fiend.

3 Likes

The slushy isn’t wine but they sell wine at the stand. The lemon slushy is Grey Goose citron vodka and lemonade.:yum:

3 Likes

That’s the one I prefer.

2 Likes

I have one an hour away. Not sure I want to drive up to Indian Land for coffee, though. For mead and haggis, I’d drive up to Asheville, though. (Which is what we did last weekend).

1 Like

I don’t love Starbucks coffee. Having alternatives is good.

2 Likes

You have your own margarita machine?!! We definitely need to hang out.

4 Likes

There’s breakfast sandwiches too…

3 Likes

Wait Indian Land or Indian Trail? Either way you should and we can have a liner meet!

1 Like

Rather have orange than lemon…

3 Likes

Me too. The orange one is fine but the lemon is delicious.

1 Like

You’re correct, my brain is feeble. Perhaps we should!

2 Likes

My DD loves the orange one. She says it taste like an alcoholic dreamsicle.

5 Likes

Totally team orange here! Is this the new mickey bar vs sandwich debate?

5 Likes

I’m so glad I’m on this forum, I never knew this existed! I just booked us a slot for May 5, they were booked up until the end of April.

6 Likes

We got it last week for our Superbowl party. We just moved into our house in October and we are decking it out to entertain. I hate leaving my house, so I do what I can to entice others to come to me!

5 Likes