I'm not going to Disney World!

It was probably inevitable, but at least the uncertainty is over.

My flight to Orlando in October (departing 21st) has been cancelled by Virgin Atlantic.

So I guess I really am going to Disneyland Paris! (Unless that gets cancelled, too.)

So June WDW trip cancelled. October WDW trip cancelled.

My next planned WDW trip is for April 2021.

C’est la vie! (See what I did there?)

13 Likes

Sorry it got cancelled on you! But your alternate sounds great!

1 Like

When in April? We cancelled our short October trip this fall (originally intended to help ease the pain from our missed Disney cruise this summer). So our next trip is in April for DS’s 10th birthday.

1 Like

My trip is for my birthday, too! But not my 10th!

It’s the last week in April.

1 Like

So you got refunded for both tickets right?

1 Like

Ours is the first week. If it’s anything like the “old normal” you should have better crowd levels than we do.

Here’s to hoping we’re past our “now normal” to some better “new normal” by then!

1 Like

That should now happen, yes.

2 Likes

My birthday (40th) trip is the last week of April too!

2 Likes

I’m SO sorry, but you still have Disney Paris! Will you get your money back from Virgin Airlines?

I it weird that when I saw the title of this post, I knew it was a @sanstitre_has_left_the_building post?

10 Likes

Can wait to see pictures from Disney Paris!!!

2 Likes

LINER MEET-UP!

9 Likes

Maybe we can meet up at an after HEA dessert party! It’s the only thing I know I for sure want to do on my birthday so I really hope they have it.

2 Likes

Yes. Financially, this is actually very good news.

7 Likes

Hooray!!!

That would be really cool and very birthday-appropriate.

Though, to be honest, I can’t see HEA happening even then.

2 Likes

Don’t rain on my (not allowed during Covid) parade!!

7 Likes

That stinks, but maybe it was good VA made the decision so you definitely get your money back? DLP would be fun! Our March 2020 was cancelled, then October 2020 because I’m too nervous about flying. So we are looking at September 2021. But happily our tickets will still be good and our flight voucher carries over so I look at it as already being partially paid toward our next trip.

3 Likes

Selfishly I’m glad because now we get a DLP trip report!

But seriously, sorry that you won’t be able to come in October, but so glad you’re getting your money back for both tickets. That is good news!

2 Likes

image I’m here! And they’re taking a Pokémon gym :mask::rofl:

5 Likes