I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

@JustKeepSmiling what are your thoughts about this? :joy:

4 Likes

It was a pretty successful Safari for being the first of the morning! I think most of my favorite animals are on the left side of the truck, but from my perch on the right I was able to see a fair amount of cool stuff as well.

17 Likes

My heels kinda hurt from the stress of walking. I tend to “heel-toe” it due to my habits from being in marching band. I am trying to flat foot it more like a dance troupe.

Now I’m riding Dinosaur since I had time to kill. :joy: (JK @Dreamer I do like this ride. Not in my top 10 by any means though.)

18 Likes

What are your favorite animals?

2 Likes

Lions, hippos, rhinos, cheetahs. Also giraffes but I didn’t see any today.

8 Likes

I have a free anytime LL due to TSM being down last night (even though I had already left HS and didn’t intend to use it! :joy:). I stopped by GS and they converted it to today. What should I use it for? Double up on KS or NRJ? Maybe KRR if it gets warm enough for me to want to do that? Use it for a show? Hmmm …

4 Likes

Omg that KS line!

2 Likes

KSS! That would be what I’d want to ride.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: the HM one. You look like you’re in church.

7 Likes

Is the anytime AK only? Are you staying at AK or hopping?

1 Like

So many rhinos! I :heart: them. And you got great pics of the male lion walking around… I have never seen that before. So cool!

3 Likes

It’s currently AK only. I’d have to have GS change it to Epcot since I’m hopping there if I don’t use it here, and I don’t really want to do that.

I’m leaning toward KS again after FotLK (which I’m in line for now, 10am showtime).

3 Likes

KS! Maybe you’ll be on the left side.

1 Like

Good point! I could even request left.

PS there were two younger rhinos and they were ridiculously cute the way they walked around.

7 Likes

Personally I’d use it for KS again. But that’s just me. NRJ is also acceptable.

2 Likes

Omg! I can’t wait to see them. I’m doing the rhino tour and hope and pray a baby is in the house when we are there. They are just so darn cute and adorable.

3 Likes

I mean you really should have done it at RD. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I had to take the long way through Asia so I could see my favorite mountain. :blue_heart: And get more pics of the tree. :green_heart:

21 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Also could that be a TWSS :thinking:)

5 Likes

Arriving about 20-25 min before show time has worked out for me so far this trip for the big shows. (If that isn’t enough time to make it in, I’d skip the show honestly.) it’s nice that once you’re in (about 10 minutes in line) you spend the rest of the wait comfortably seated.

15 Likes