I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

When I booked my family’s 2020 WDW vacation, I had no idea that it wouldn’t happen until 2021. Nor did I know that we’d be back just 4 months later. I certainly didn’t foresee coming back for a third time, this time “Solo,” within a year.

If I had, I would have bought an Annual Pass while I had the chance!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:
:sob::sob::sob:

And yet, here we are …

I’ll be staying at the Signia Hilton Bonnet Creek for the first 3 nights while attending a Real Estate industry conference, then switching to Pop for Friday night, heading home Saturday night.

THE PLAN

Tuesday 3/22:
Depart PHX 5:50am :flushed: > AUS > Arrive MCO 2:50pm; meet @sanstitre_has_left_the_building at an undisclosed location. a safe, public location. Evening at UOR (Hagrid+VC).
Wednesday 3/23:
MK morning, work conference afternoon, MK evening (Skipper’s Canteen ADR)
Thursday 3/24:
Work conference day, Epcot evening (Teppan Edo ADR)
Friday 3/25:
Work conference morning, HS afternoon (Oga’s ADR); hop?
Saturday 3/26:
AK morning, Lunch (Steakhouse 71 ADR), hop to my heart’s content, depart MCO 7:05pm > PHX

Follow along!

61 Likes

Hooray!

3 Likes

Have fun!!!

4 Likes

Looking forward to following!

3 Likes

:laughing:
Have a great time! We’ll be following…

6 Likes

Have a great trip @Jeff_AZ.
Safe travels for tomorrow :flight_departure:

5 Likes

My room is probably best. It’s quiet, has a great view, and two beds.

6 Likes

Sensible, he seems a bit dodgy to me. Have fun! Both with @sanstitre_has_left_the_building and without :rofl:

7 Likes

This is awesome! It does stink that you couldn’t get an AP!! Have a great time! I can’t wait to follow along!!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to follow!

2 Likes

Of course you’re going to Florida, because I’m going to Arizona this weekend! Enjoy! I hope you have the best time even without the cute kids. Can’t wait to see photographic evidence of your Super Liner Bros. meet with @sanstitre_has_left_the_building.

10 Likes

I should clarify that I DO have an AP for Universal! That makes my decision to head there tomorrow much easier on the wallet.

8 Likes

Yay! Excited to follow along!

2 Likes

Yeah… I figured you meant WDW since they suspended sales for so long! (Is this your first ride on either VC or Hagrid?)

2 Likes

Gonna do any Genie + research since you’re basically the forum guru?

1 Like

I’m trying to do a balance of winging it and using my deep and immense background knowledge to optimize. I’ll mostly be stacking LLs for the evenings, so I imagine I should be in pretty good shape, even if I don’t try hard. :joy:

13 Likes

You’ve been an amazing resource for so many that you deserve to reap some LL benefits! Look forward to following along!

9 Likes

Safe travels!!

1 Like

The nice thing about traveling for work is I can get early bird check-in without having to pay for it myself. So I didn’t have to wake up at 5:50am and still got A-30 and A-45 boarding passes (it automatically gave me both right at the 24-hour mark, even though it wasn’t 24 hours before my connecting flight).

12 Likes

Have a great time! :smiley:

3 Likes