I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

excellent! have a great trip!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to follow along!!!

2 Likes

Yay!! Have a fabulous time!!

3 Likes

Have a great trip! I can’t wait to follow along!

3 Likes

Enjoy yourself!!

Don’t worry we’ll :heart: the heck out of everything while you’re out touring

10 Likes

Ice cream night to say goodbye to Daddy! :heart:

44 Likes

Yay! Safe travels.

2 Likes

Good morning! I got about 2 hours of sleep despite being in bed for 3 hours. One of those hours “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” was playing over and over in my head while my brain tried to solve all the world’s problems.

But I’ve got to make my 5:50am flight, so oh well! Nap on the plane?

33 Likes

Well you must’ve been putting vibes out into the universe as I had a similar night’s (lack of) sleep. But hooray! I get to follow your adventures today!! Safe travels.

4 Likes

Have a great time @Jeff_AZ! My solo trip is scheduled for April 22nd. I’ll be following yours with great anticipation!

2 Likes

Safe travels!

2 Likes

For some background, I used to do business trips every quarter or so, usually for a few days. The last time I was gone for more than one night was in 2019, when my oldest was 7 and my youngest was a newborn (they’re 10 and 3 now). :flushed: This will be the longest I’ve been apart from them (and my wife) since at least then.

I feel like I’ve missed out on alone time since the pandemic. I don’t need much of it, but I do need some to recharge. I am an introvert. What better way to recharge than to go to a conference with thousands of people at the most popular tourist destination in the country. :thinking::joy:

44 Likes

Me too! Including the Bruno. My mind was definitely talking about him :confused:

4 Likes

Same! Sometimes when I can’t sleep I think of this very thing… I wonder who else is awake at the same time and if we are thinking about the same thing!

5 Likes

It sounds kind of counter-intuitive but it’s truth. It’s because Disney runs through your veins. #same

5 Likes

Well have a great time!!! Hope the business goes well and the fun is relaxing and recharging for your soul!

3 Likes

Is your wife wearing a Captain Marvel shirt??

2 Likes

I could have written this

5 Likes

talking about inflation, interest rates hikes and the garbage fire of an economy?
Oh - yeah - have a blast. :wink:

5 Likes

Very astute observation! Yes she is! She got it when we went to Disneyland in September, I believe.

4 Likes