I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

It’s a spectacular shirt! I have a Black Widow one with no words and just her symbol. I love Captain Marvel movie and would wear that in a heartbeat!

3 Likes

Hope you have some great solo time! Looking forward to following along.

2 Likes

Was that the trip you did a solo trip report to DLR? I remember that!

3 Likes

Yes, that’s the one! My first and last trip using an AP. :joy:

4 Likes

Solo WDW trips are my favorite way to recharge as an introvert! (They are also the most expensive way I recharge, but we don’t talk about that in addition to Bruno…) Hope you have a great time!

17 Likes

We’re so close to the liner bros meet! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Hope you caught some winks on the planes.

5 Likes

My appointment today and your trip report is just the distraction I need today! :two_hearts: :dizzy: :european_castle:

5 Likes

Landed a little early in Austin. I had to pee sooooo bad but the woman next to me was asleep so I had to wait till we got off the flight. Anyone ever seen A League of Their Own? I was Tom Hanks once I got to the bathroom.

It took me a while to find a restaurant that was open and was serving something that didn’t contain kale or açaí. (Thanks, Austin. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) But Salvation Pizza hit the spot:

My flight leaves in about an hour from the same gate I arrived at, different plane though.

36 Likes

Breakfast of champions?

5 Likes

I’m totally off my usual schedule so we’ll call this lunch. My stomach took it surprisingly well. :joy:

14 Likes

Aptly named!

10 Likes

There’s a plane at the gate. Not sure if it’s mine. Lovely day out here. Sorry for those caught in the storm east of here. Apparently our flight is on time but will take longer to get to Orlando since we have to fly around the storm. I should still make it in plenty of time to see Mousematt.

27 Likes

Our kids have the same age difference - mine are 11 and 4. Certainly an interesting dynamic.

My youngest doesn’t remember what it’s like for me to even go to work let alone go on a business trip. My last business trip was to a conference in Orlando in May of 2019. I changed jobs that fall and then, well, we all know what happened the following March.

Enjoy your time. Solo trips are fun. I found mine three years ago to be both liberating in that I could do what I wanted but also bittersweet because Disney is a place I very much associate with my family.

11 Likes

I had about an hour of restfulness / nap. I may have actually fallen asleep at some point but it’s hard to say. I feel relatively good now. I’m going to be dead by 9/10pm tonight though. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Flight is maybe 15 minutes behind schedule. Still not overly concerned but I’m hoping they make up a bit of time in the air (they have already padded the arrival time due to the weather reroute). I don’t have checked bags so once we arrive I should be able to get on the road fairly quickly.

8 Likes

Is this the kind of conversation I can look forward to this afternoon? Because I think I have a prior commitment.

23 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m much more proper in person. As I imagine you will be.

12 Likes

Hey that’s a classic great American movie he referenced right there.

8 Likes

“Boy, that was some good peeing”

7 Likes

Good grief, I hope not!!

3 Likes

Just landed at MCO!

12 Likes