I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

Looks like you either have a very tall plane or you are still in the air here.

10 Likes

Ha ha! Yep. I took this just before landing.

3 Likes

Ready for my first ride of the trip.

24 Likes

We wants the Redhead!! (I tried to be cute and change it but my OCD just gave me a hard no.)

And by Redhead, I mean the much anticipated @sanstitre_has_left_the_building @Jeff_AZ meet.

I’m dying here people.

(Also, take your time and enjoy the company!! :heart_eyes: As impatient as I am, I can still wait until you guys are done.!!)

12 Likes

Give me about 25 minutes. I’m in my Lyft.

P.S. Ride Share is a frickin’ madhouse. (Still nowhere near as bad as LAX though.)

12 Likes

Damn. DH wanted to do Uber next time out and skip the service all together. I was hoping it would have been a better experience for you so I could stop trying to find alternate ways out of there.

3 Likes

Waiting …

35 Likes

It’s not that bad. I waited maybe 5 minutes. But wasn’t clearly marked where to go and there were tons of people crowded around and lots of cars coming and going. Unavoidable really. Getting a taxi is probably the less stressful way to go. No line and plenty to go around.

6 Likes

Getting picked up by Jenn is the easiest. I came out of exactly the door she was driving past.

From wheels down to pulling out, via passport control and baggage claim, was under half an hour.

4 Likes

Almost there. Passed the vaguely phallic structure.

18 Likes

You never let us down …

7 Likes

It’s not vaguely phallic. I hate it.

9 Likes

I see that Starbucks is still owns the misspelled-name-on-the-cup thing

12 Likes

I see him!

8 Likes

69 Likes

Yaaaaaay!

5 Likes

Yayy this is great

4 Likes

Ooooommmmmmmggggggg!!!

4 Likes

I know it’s been a rough few weeks emotionally for both of you. I hope this meet up was just as good for your hearts as it is for ours.

All right…who’s throwing the damn pixie dust everywhere again?

15 Likes

It was wonderful! @sanstitre_has_left_the_building really is a lovely person in real life, despite his online antics.

Now I’m headed to Universal for some dinner and a few rides.

34 Likes