I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

So sad your favorite mountain is closed.

7 Likes

Giraffes are my favourite but I didn’t see any on our early safari, that’s why I won’t do that again.

4 Likes

Debating if I should take the BC bus to get to Epcot this afternoon … or maybe Riviera and take a look around before hopping on the skyliner. WWYD?

• Bus to Epcot
  • Bus to BC
  • Bus to Riviera + Skyliner

0 voters

1 Like

I vote SL ride always. Most relaxing way to enter EP. Plus, RR is pretty. :heart:

2 Likes

Helpful context - I’m going to spend most of my time in World Showcase.

2 Likes

Skylines route sounds more fun.

2 Likes

Giraffes, man. So graceful. I love watching them move.

5 Likes

Do you think taking the Skyliner from BC to DHS is reasonable mid-afternoon? DHS is our arrival day park res and thinking that might be fun since we haven’t ridden it before.

3 Likes

This needs to be at the front of that list

4 Likes

I would take whichever bus came first, BC, RR, or BW

2 Likes

Yes that’s a great time to ride it. Usually no line.

4 Likes

FotLK was fun! I’d seen it before (pre-pandemic) and I couldn’t remember much of it, so it still felt new. My favorite part was the fire twirler. The performers are amazing too.

17 Likes

the HM one is GOLD!!

10 Likes

Riviera plus Skyliner - Since you are doing this solo, and can take in many things you don’t normally do on a family trip - Go check out Riviera!

5 Likes

Rhinos are my favorite and I tried twice to see the middle baby last month but they were never out. (I think it was too cold) we are going tomorrow for another try!! So excited that you saw them both so early in the day.

2 Likes

the lesson: don’t miss one day of @Jeff_AZ’s trip report. so much to catch up on. i’m green with envy. it looks like you’re having a great time. all the photos, all the liner interaction. good stuff.

have a great day today!

9 Likes

Is it possible to walk past this tree and not take a picture? I don’t think so.

I was hoping to show up for my lunch reservation at Yak & Yeti at 11am but unfortunately the timing wouldn’t have worked out to do anything in between FotLK and lunch, so I showed up on time at 10:45am instead. I’m not hungry enough to take a risk on the $33 duck (sorry @Wahoohokie!) but I will be spending that same amount on wok beef with coconut shrimp and chicken fried rice. (I like to hedge my bets by getting multiple things in case I don’t like one.)

18 Likes

I do the same thing sometimes. My favorite thing at Y&Y now is the most expensive unfortunately. The Malaysian seafood curry. It has seafood ravioli in it and is delicious!

1 Like

Thanks for checking in! As someone who reads a lot of trip reports, I know it can be fun to dive deep into one and live vicariously, but you can’t do that for every one or you’d never have time for anything else! :joy:

7 Likes

between your trip, march madness, and actual work, it’s all too much to keep up with! :rofl:

back to work for me. checking in periodically today.

and enjoy y&y. it’s tasty!

4 Likes