I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

No you didn’t. You looked too soon. It currently shows 2/3 in favor of Indy. Way cooler than a song and dance show.

5 Likes

7 Likes

(I feel like I keep taking these reports in a sideways direction)

That’s an interesting point. Though I imagine it wouldn’t be much for a party of say 4 to order 4 squares and one round, throw out the contents of the round and fill it with a square.

Maybe enough people were switching that Disney gave up trying to police it themselves more than the required checking of ID’s.

2 Likes

Ok I remember that now (Robert) and I was silently like “I don’t judge” but I’m honestly very glad to know you weren’t allowing your teenage son to drink rum. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Made it just in time for my coveted SDD LL! (Actually I had like 10 min to spare.)

For those coming during busy times, Indiana Jones was standing room only about 10 min before the show started. So I recommend getting there at least 20-30 min early.

19 Likes

I love these costumes from the new West Side Story! Beautiful film.

14 Likes

The question is, did everyone around you know you got it because you cheered out loud? I’m all about doing happy dances and woo-hoo’ing when successful at LL acquisition. I’m all about the celebration :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I thought they did. I keep looking at them super close to see which one moves :joy:

5 Likes

:rofl: I did that the first time, but you’re not gonna’ fool me twice :rofl:

3 Likes

How did that “here you enter” square one — a la Disneyland – get there???

5 Likes

It is also in the Walt Disney Presents display!

4 Likes

I never noticed it there! And I’ve been through a few times!

4 Likes

And now for Disney’s best family ride since … I don’t even know when. I like RotR better of course, but other than that I think it’s better than anything since maybe Flight of Passage.

18 Likes

So for you MMRR > Rat?

For me it’s the reverse. Rat is top notch IMO.

5 Likes

Rat makes me slightly nauseous. I’m riding it tonight though so I’ll try to compare directly.

7 Likes

Could be.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:
You so should have said something.

3 Likes

Agree 1000x re mmrr >>>> rat. I think the order in which i first experienced them makes a big difference. The tech is similar. That waterfall scene was amazing. Nothing in rat to compare.

3 Likes

Ugh, these reports of nausea on RAT make me very nervous!

2 Likes

Have you ridden MMRR yet?

1 Like