I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

There’s only one scene which really aggravates it (for my party at least). My guide told my DH to just close his eyes for that part, but DH refused to even go on.

DS and I both get motion sickness pretty easily on rides. DS was good not riding it again, I braved it a few more times and was ok for most of it.

1 Like

It’s very mild compared to Star Tours or even MFSR. Worth trying once unless you get really sick from those.

4 Likes

As I recall, someone did but it was the ONE comment you DIDN’T respond to and I was like, “she’s being sly about it.” Lol

5 Likes

This :rofl:

4 Likes

I get waaaaay more sick on MFSR than Rat.

2 Likes

It really so so cute!!! The effects are phenomenal. I feel like I’m in a cartoon! The color palette mixed with the lighting is incredible. And yes, the waterfall scene is my fave!

Now I’m doing my favorite ride! @Bubblez I meant to mention earlier - ToT’s ride system is basically like an elevator. You are being actively pulled in both directions with multiple fail-safes. You are never “free falling” and are completely safe. Even if it failed I think honestly you’d be better off than a car accident. A true free fall attraction scares me so much more, especially if you’re turned facing down. I will never do one of those now.

18 Likes

I decided I’m going to skip my TSM LL and go straight to Epcot after this. I’m hungry and want to see the pavilions, maybe catch a film or two.

What should I eat for dinner at Epcot? I was thinking maybe Regal Eagle. None of the festival food looked particularly good for my lame palate. But let me know if you know of something boring but meaty and good.

4 Likes

16 Likes

Katsura Grill in Japan?

2 Likes

Since I was at Teppan Edo last night it might be good to try another cuisine. What do you usually get there though?

3 Likes

Water. And teriyaki. Beefs abs/or chicken

3 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

11 Likes

Sunshine Seasons has many good choices and a festival cheese cake that looks like cheese :cheese:

3 Likes

7 Likes

:yum::rofl:

5 Likes

I was with an amusing group of young adults and our elevator host was very dramatic. Love it when the CMs get into it!

18 Likes

Regal Eagle it is. Heading there first.

8 Likes

Oops. :woman_facepalming: Wow. That was not intentional. :joy:

3 Likes

The bison is so good.

3 Likes

Golden hour is lovelier than you can tell in these pics.

23 Likes