I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

So glad both drops worked for you today! Happy that all my testing is going to good use!

11 Likes

I owe you big time, my friend!!!

8 Likes

just ask the CM to reset your cup

3 Likes

20 Likes

:100: Me too and this is why I cannot go back to bed after the 7am drop because my adrenaline is pumping from the fear/anticipation of being a failure/successful in achieving what I want. It’s a horrid system.

8 Likes

True, but the adrenaline of getting it is a rush!

26 Likes

How often do you think they let those people have a break? The Stormtroopers, I mean? It must be awfully boring standing there like that all day.

12 Likes

If you see a collection of pictures from Galaxy’s Edge, this is the telltale sign that you are seeing Disney World. Disneyland’s pedestal is much larger and more rounded rather than being an obelisk.

14 Likes

That man is wicked freakin tall!

TWSS

11 Likes

:wink:

6 Likes

ToT helpfully transitioned to Anytime so I don’t have to trek back across the park.

14 Likes

Ok, y’all aren’t going to believe this, but they gave me a square cup with my regular blue milk. I promise I could tell if it was spiked. :rofl:

19 Likes

Funny story, 2nd time DH rode as we were walking in he said “my goal today is to get one of those Stormtroopers to break and start laughing” I said “you know those are animatronics right?” The look on his face gave away that no he did not know that. I almost tripped from laughing so hard!

8 Likes

I think they should have a live plant once in a while to mess w/ ppl.

12 Likes

Sorry folks, I went against the poll this time. As has been established, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is my official favorite movie, so I had to pay homage to its star character.

19 Likes

You chose…wisely.

9 Likes

They were giving everyone square cups when we were there too. It seemed weird having my 15 year old walk around with a square cup.

8 Likes

supply chain issues :thinking:

6 Likes

Everytime I come to this thread and see @Jeff_AZ’s pictures I think to myself - “I’m going to be there in just a few weeks!”.

Have fun today and tomorrow - and thanks for sharing with all of us.

14 Likes

Who knows?
I remember before we got our milk that I saw a teenager with a square cup and thought he is too young for alcoholic milk. It made so much more sense when I discovered they were only giving out square cups.

6 Likes