I Take Orders from Just One Person ... ME! A Solo Trip Report

Here are the results of the lunch poll:

I think I’m going to have to go with the crowd on this one. But for those who haven’t tried it, Steakhouse 71 is divine!

8 Likes

I can’t vote, I’ve never seen BBL.

1 Like

D’Vine is all leaves. She is not steak at all.

8 Likes

Made it to the studio pre-show. I’m afraid how long the line will be once we’re inside the loading dock, but it can’t be much longer than the part I’ve already waited in, which would still make it shorter than the standby even if it was.

6 Likes

Same. I have the day off and slept until 10:30! It was amazing.

1 Like

14 Likes

:flushed:

2 Likes

Yikes! RnRc single rider is the worst. I would not be surprised if you waited close to 90 minutes.

3 Likes

I was too late to vote but would have said it depends on how long of a meal you want. Steakhouse 71 is great but always a long meal. Which works out when you want a long break in AC :wink:

1 Like

I just got a LL for SDD at 4:10pm at the 2:32pm drop!!! My heart was pounding so fast!!! Thank god I wasn’t on RNRC at the time. (Still a few minutes away.)

The drop was just a few seconds after 2:32. I was watching time.gov.

All is well. :relieved:

19 Likes

@Julianne_fki I think my heart is more affected by drop times than RNRC launches. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

More than Velocicoaster?! :astonished:

5 Likes

My heart was beating way faster just now than it ever was on VC!

6 Likes

Current view … Desert Foothills Parkway (202S) heading towards Tucson!

12 Likes

That’s kind of crazy.

2 Likes

Finally assigned to a seat! It will be about 90 minutes total wait, which was the same as posted. BUT it was very cool and pleasant. I would have wilted with the 40 min+ portion of the standby that is outdoors.

6 Likes

Beautiful!!! :heart_eyes::desert:

3 Likes

That is crazy! VC feels like life and death. LL and ILL are stressful but I know for sure they won’t kill me!

4 Likes

It really does!

3 Likes

I LOVE launch coasters. It’s my favorite part, besides big drops.

Headed to RotR now. Then all the way back to ToT. :joy: That part of my plan didn’t work out so well.

9 Likes