I have a confession

This is going to be difficult. Many of you will probably hate me. Here goes…

I don’t like Mickey Waffles

There! I said it! Feels good to get that off my chest. I think they’re overrated. I make better waffles at home. I always feel like the Mickey ones are dry and overcooked. They need the little squares to hold the syrup and give it time to soak in.

Phew! That was tough.

If you’re still speaking to me, what do you not like at Disney that everyone else enjoys? Anything is fair game. This is a safe space. But don’t say Splash Mountain! If you don’t like Splash you’re dead to me. :wink:

14 Likes

Heavy sigh. Please don’t hate me. I’m not a Dole Whip fan. Not much of a pineapple person.

11 Likes

Yes dole whip was what came straight to my mind.

I enjoy a Mickey waffle but 2 is a struggle, they’re heavy.

3 Likes

Churros don’t really do it for me. Neither do character meals.

5 Likes

Also, parades.

4 Likes

I don’t like Splash Mountain.

:rofl:

Been nice knowin ya. :wave:

5 Likes

Me neither. But it isn’t the pineapple, it’s the “whipped” part I don’t like.

5 Likes

Faceless and tasteless both.
I might have known.

2 Likes

I don’t like the Rice Krispie bars. But I don’t like them in real life either.

7 Likes

Dead. To. Me. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s fair, they’re really a pretty lame treat. Here, have some flavorless cereal stick together with marshmallow.

3 Likes

But parades are awesome, they draw crowds away from the good stuff. As long as you don’t need to pass through the parade route.

6 Likes

This thread is a festival of horror.

I think Mickey Bars are over-rated. They’re choc ices. No-one’s reinvented the wheel here.

7 Likes

I found Dole Whip overrated as well :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake! I’m a huge lover of dessert, and I wasn’t impressed at all. I only had it at the dessert party. Is it different at Liberty Tree Tavern?

2 Likes

The grapefruit beer at Biergarten. I love beer and I love grapefruit…and I finished it ( no need to be wasteful). Will I try it again? No, well maybe, I just can’t get over the idea that I should love it.

6 Likes

Over priced for sure!

2 Likes

Agreed. Try the pomegranate beer when they have it, it’s really good.

2 Likes

I’m going to make this even worse.

I don’t like the monorail. I want to love it! It’s one of the things I loved as a kid. And maybe that’s the problem, that I have unrealistic memories of it that it can never live up to. Or maybe it has gotten run down over the last 30 years and needs to be updated and fixed to be what it should.

6 Likes

I don’t like school bread. I think it’s gross. I’m also don’t get the hype about zebra domes. They’re not bad, but nothing I would go out of my way to get again.

8 Likes