I am ready, yes I’m ready…Let this trip happen!

Someone has to teach me how when you reply, you quote what others have said. I tried the quotes button but comes up empty?

I made the animal kingdom ears and Cinderella ears. Would l have liked to make rapunzel but ran out of time, Ali express to the rescue. Two sets of buzz ears are currently in the works, hopefully done tomorrow night. I just have fun making them even if we don’t get to take them all, add to the collection.

6 Likes

Highlight the text you want to quote, then a “quote” button shows up. Once you select that, it opens a new place to post your reply. Don’t hit reply first and then try to quote. It’s much easier to highlight and then tap the quote button that pops up.

4 Likes

Wow, impressive! I look forward to following along on your trip!

5 Likes

Awesome collection! I especially love the Rapunzel outfit! I have the same fireworks ears paired with your Fantasia shirt and get so many compliments when wearing them. You’re going to look fab!

8 Likes

All fab but I particularly love Rapunzel!

2 Likes

I hope you and your family have the greatest trip ever.

3 Likes

:pray::pray: cant wait to follow along. Remember …treat yourself to some relaxation as well. :pray::pray:

4 Likes

You are the opposite of a downer. Completely inspiring. Good news is always good news.

15 Likes

These are adorable outfits!

2 Likes

LOVE these outfits, especially the Snow White one!

3 Likes

That Rapunzel outfit is awesome! Can’t wait to see you in it. :+1:

3 Likes

I agree, this thread has a lot of positive energy! :slight_smile:

My wife was diagnosed with BC back before our first family trip and had to postpone to the next year. We were able to go soon after her radiation treatments and were both very excited for the whole thing. I think was one of my first trip threads. Was a great trip!

21 Likes

Hearing about people’s struggles and their celebration when they make it through to the other side isn’t a downer at all… it’s wonderful, and I think we’re all glad you posted and let us share your celebration!

17 Likes

Excited to hear about your trip and I love thsoe outfits. The leopard shorts are perfect! Where did you find them? Maybe with snow White just tie a red ribbon around your waist?

4 Likes

Excited to follow along with your trip!!

2 Likes

Definitely feeling the positive energy! I finished my radiation treatments in March and planning for the trip we are on our way to was one of my ways of coping. And everyone in this forum is so welcoming and thoughtful! We’ll be at WDW starting on the 12th. Can’t wait!

17 Likes

Congrats! Hope you are able to share some of your trip with us! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wishing you all the best!! You deserve an amazing trip!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Wow congratulations! It’s certainly a great coping mechanism, as long as the trip gets to happen! I’ll be there just one day after you!

10 Likes