I am ready, yes I’m ready…Let this trip happen!

This makes my heart swell.

9 Likes

What a story! I’m so excited for you, and for your kids to find out about your trip! Best of luck as the countdown continues!

8 Likes

Holy cow! If anyone deserves a pixiedusted trip, it’s you. Let the magic begin!

7 Likes

Wow you have been through a lot! Hope you have to most magical trip ever!!

4 Likes

I’m so excited for you to have your triumph trip! I hope when you get a chance you’ll give us all the details of how it went.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing your story! Hope you have the best trip ever—can’t wait to hear all about it!

4 Likes

So excited for you, this trip will be awesome. What an amazingly strong person you are. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

I hope you have a wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing your story.

5 Likes

I have been following your updates on chat and it is so exciting to see your trip report starting! Thank you for sharing it here.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to follow along :grinning: it’s going to be a great trip!

3 Likes

I’m so happy that your trip is finally coming to fruition after all you’ve been through. It is going to be EPIC! Can’t wait to hear about the kids reactions to the reveal!

4 Likes

Wishing you the most magical trip ever. You deserve it!

3 Likes

@paulasc I was torn between beach club, poly and grand Floridian. Grand won me over worth the Disney + deal. This should be the best part of the surprise, my DD LOVED full house and watched the Disney episode multiple times.

Really looking forward to watching the MK fireworks from the Grand.

The rooms look tiny for four people but after four nights we move offsite to our favourite resort, The Grove, with its water slides, three bedrooms, three bathrooms. :relaxed:

18 Likes

Very excited for your trip and being able to follow along. So many things I want to add, but can’t find the words. Thank you for sharing.

9 Likes

Packing has begun. Everything needs to fit in carry ons. Took me 5mins to gather the shirts I’d been collecting for DH. Left to his own devices he would be wearing Star Trek and Fall Out shirts :smiley:

25 Likes

My DH advised this post could be a bit depressing. I wasn’t sad when writing this, I was so happy because we made it through. The amazing supportive comments from everyone is so wonderful to read, you all make me smile. So I do apologize if I was a downer.

My clothes and ears for the trip! It’s not like I’ve been stock piling for a year or anything. :relaxed: This took slightly longer to gather. Hopefully it can all fit in one bag.

I’m so excited about this one for Snow White, but the red bow belt doesn’t fit, not even close. Not sure what else to do with it, they’re too big to attach to ears.

I made these ears a couple years ago, for the blue Cinderella

So excited for breakfast in the castle then right after meet Rapunzel in this. I anticipate it’ll be sweltering hot so need to get that out of the way then change.

Random shirts I’ve collected.

37 Likes

Oh my goodness, I LOVE all your ears!! You said you made them?? That’s incredible! Also I hope you have the most amazing trip, you certainly deserve it!

10 Likes

Your outfits and ears are amazing and so well coordinated!

8 Likes

Wow! Your outfits are beautiful!

7 Likes

I don’t think it was at all. It’s full of hope and excitement.

Love your outfits!!!

10 Likes