Humor me and tell me how this looks please? Update post 119

OMG! Now I have to rework! Missed it. Good thing I allowed 30 mins for Mac & Cheese @ Friar’s (takes about 10 really) . Your plan is great too. I was trying to get that M&G in. Why is TP saying there is EMM hours, Disney doesn’t?

1 Like

LOL… with all of your posts and advice, I thought you were a hard-core Disney addict!

2 Likes

We are! I just jotted down her rides and skipped that one. :joy:

1 Like

whom is this directed to?

@ryan1 @drvillarejos - these are so great. I’m going to try to pop them into my computer later. I’m very grateful.

The system as a whole is beginning to make more sense. (Though I don’t understand optimize…)

2 Likes

In the middle of revising. I skipped SPLASH! To get that M&G in, looks like AO gets nixed (its over rated anyway).

1 Like

We can live without AO!

1 Like

The main difference is Optimize will rearrange the order of the rides, trying to find the perfect arrangement that minimizes waiting/walking based on the settings. It doesn’t necessarily find the MOST optimal solution, but just a very good option. It is a great way to create a “first attempt” to see what wait times will be, etc.

After a few optimizations, though, you can start re-arranging things manually. Once you do this, if you click Optimize, it won’t care about your orderings. But evaluate will take your new orderings and calculate the new wait times, etc.

No. It’s over People Mover.

:wink:

3 Likes

:joy: And Ill take PM over AO anyday!

I don’t think you have your listening ears on. PM is UNDER AO. :wink:

1 Like

I bet someone thought I was punny! Lol :yum:

(I secretly laughed.)

1 Like

Good!

Didn’t post correctly. It was for you, @qwerty6, and not @ryan1 or @drvillarejos

@qwerty6 I’ve finished modifying mine 2 proposals, lol. Sacrificed AO for M/M M&G! Worth it!

Some addicts have gone to Disney several times without a TP. They can be a bit intimidating. There are several other aspects to Disney to which one can give out advice. Did you take a look at the original TP and have a suggestion or anything else to add?

Didn’t mean to offend anyone. I see a lot of fabulous posts and tips from @qwerty6 and was so tickled by her plea for help with her TP. Goes to show we all need help.

I don’t have anything helpful to offer. It will be our second trip. We didn’t use TP for our first trip. I’ve only done a tentative TP for AK and it’s very rough because I don’t know how to use TP that well and my FPP time is 6 weeks away. I should get moving. GE has me paralyzed. But I’m grateful for everyone’s stories and tips.

3 Likes

For my Jan 2020 trip I did everything but HS. Waiting a couple more weeks. Thinking the data will be better. That being said, TP can be intimidating but if u use it right, its wonderful! Ive used it for multiple trips. I find im usually ahead of schedule. My best advice is to prioritize ur FPs, u dont want to hope for SDFPs for ur must dos. Then research in the blog what ur likely hood is to get SD FPs. Note u only want to plan on getting SD up until about the latest 3pm (grab time). Once u decide ur FPs get out pen and paper and “group” ur attractions together. I generally dont like to get my FPs until about 11:30. Before that is the shortest wait times of the day. Dispite the rough start @stlouie, Ill can offer advice on TPs if u give me the details and must do of ur trip.

1 Like

Didnt take it too bad, just wasnt sure what ur were getting at, lol.

1 Like

The trick is roughing it out and moving things a bit to see what times are better. Its good if u can plan an a full “round about” of the parks. If u have multiple days at a park, even better!