How Good is Buzz Lightyear?

Thank you!

Now was that so difficult? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes. I don’t like being nice to people. It hurts.

1 Like

Ooh, now I feel even more special… that you’d go through the hurt just for me! :blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

Looking at the predictions, I think I’d rather queue for Buzz — I’m guessing the theming will be more to my taste.

Besides, I can always change my mind. I’m scheduling both Buzz and Space earlier in the week. The FPP I’m thinking about now is the second visit later in the week. If Buzz turns out to be awesome I can reschedule the FPP.

Not really. I was ripping off something my dad did when I was a kid. He bought his ex-wife a birthday card that said “Happy Birthday” five times. He wrote inside, “well, that should shut you up for the next five years”.

Well, in that case, I guess I’ll have to revoke my offer.

Too bad for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:sob::weary::worried::cry::confounded::astonished::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Book Space Mountain. We have found fourth fastpasses more easily for Buzz.

3 Likes

Indoors and the little that isn’t is under cover

2 Likes

Decision made. Space Mountain it is.

Thanks everyone. Except @MouseGirl42, obviously.

1 Like

@profmatt burning bridges!!!

1 Like

obviously.

2 Likes

Here is the croquembouche I commissioned for @MouseGirl42 for Christmas this year. Obviously I’ve had to cancel it. You should click on the picture as it’s more magnificent that the preview seems to be showing.

2 Likes

Current wait time for Space Mountain: 20 minutes
Current wait time for Buzz Lightyear: 40 minutes.

(A little while ago, Space Mountain was falsely high due to a temporary closure.)

This is similar to what I’ve experienced.

It’s a good thing you cancelled - I don’t have much of a sweet tooth.

Except that inside it was this:

3 Likes

I think we can all appreciate the grand gestures @profmatt makes. It is a shame we all end up having to turn him down!

1 Like

OOOOOOOHHHH, Sparkly! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But really… it would be totally out of place in my house, and I really can’t afford to have the whole place done over. I just wouldn’t be able to appreciate it.

Still think it’s probably a good thing you cancelled.

Where did you see that? I know it is 16 minutes later but Space went to 55 and Buzz is 40?

Edited to add: actually MDE says 50 for Space and 25 for Buzz.

I will say I only go on Buzz as my 4th or 5th FP.

1 Like

Yep. It is all over the place today. Earlier in the day, Space Mountain was down temporarily. WHen it came back on-line, the line times shot way up. They soon dropped. Now, they are climbing back up.

All I can say is that I’m glad I don’t do Disney when they are busier like this. I’d hate it.