Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

Now one jumped to 16 minutes. This seems much easier than TOD tickets were to get.

2 Likes

STOKED!!! Opening day and Avengers opening day!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It won’t let you in to check the calendar unless you have a valid ticket. I tried to go back and screenshot the dates but it would let me back in

2 Likes

I was in the waiting room and got down to less than one minute… on the redirect it asked me to log in and is now asking me to link the tickets that are already linked on the mobile app but not the desktop!! :sob: How did you get it to recognize your tickets were already linked? If I try to link them on desktop it tells me they’re already linked to an account!

1 Like

Awesome! My computer opened first, but I kept getting Stitch and it would not let me get past the screen where I picked dates. I thought it might have to do with not being a California resident. When my phone opened, it worked on the first try. We have 4 day tickets, but they have to be used within 5 days based on what dates they would let me book. I booked June 24-27th. I’m not yet sure if we will go then (assuming they are letting us out of staters in), or if we will go in late July. Wanted to see how it all worked, and of course I want to go ASAP. :smile:

2 Likes

My tickets were linked on the app, and they showed up on the website just fine. Keep trying! I got Stitch a bunch of times on my computer, but when I switched to my phone it worked perfectly. Do you have multiple devices open with different URL codes?

3 Likes

Oooo I got it to work on the mobile site but didn’t realize they’re only booking through July now anyway! Whew! :sweat_smile: I’m aiming for October so I guess I’ve got a-ways to go.

4 Likes

I am soo sorry!! Mine were already showing up there along with my AP ( Legacy Pass) I was worried I would have to enter them but they showed up. Might be because we had already used 1 day of a 3 day park hopper.

2 Likes

Alright!! I bet they will be opening to all by then. And that was smart to book now!

3 Likes

I have to say I was really happy with how easy it is to book your days. Kinda like getting a fastpass. Now I won’t be able to sleep good for the next 20 days. 18 until I step my feet into Disneyland again!!!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

Are they booking through July or up until July? I thought the last date was June 30th?

Actually the last day you can book is June 28th. So exactly 60 days.

3 Likes

Sorry that was my mistake!

1 Like

No worries! Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing my window! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m thinking of getting tickets for the week of May 24, 3 days. Would it be easiest to buy the tickets from Disney at this point?

2 Likes

I think so just to avoid a hassle entering the tickets to the account. My DD is still can’t add my ticket to her account. I’m having her add mine so she will responsible for the BGs :rofl:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:I just noticed that the GCH Craftsman Bar and Grill will open at 6am on the 29th and now is offering mobile ordering. Not for the drinks but all the food! Missing from the menu are those bomb Wagu sliders but I am thinking of trying their beef nachos.

1 Like

I just got a survey about the new process and a bunch of other questions

2 Likes

@len sometimes likes to read through these.

3 Likes

I have a bunch more screenshots too. :blush: I think they are trying to get a feel for how this new reservation system is going to go over for the Disneyland guests. And how people feel about the temp. checks and the mask wearing.

1 Like