Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

It was in the fine print somewhere. Nay passed it on to me. :laughing:

1 Like

I see now. When are you going to try to book with your tickets- opening day or opening day for Avengers?
I have had an AP for so many years (as have you), this buying tickets thing each time I want to go is going to suck. I have paid out of pocket for WDW tickets 3 times now since reopening. Someone needs to sell me an AP!

3 Likes

Super suck! Not a fan of these tickets each time either. I am thinking opening day but then I just remembered May the 4th. For sure for Avengers. :slightly_smiling_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

When it says tickets linked to MyDisneyExperience isn’t that the same as the Disneyland App?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

I’m a newbie (hi!) and wondering about this too. I bought a 3-day park hopper ticket last year pre-Covid for my first Disneyland trip and linked them in the app… I can see them in the app but not when I login to the desktop site. Hoping it’s just a glitch! I’m not a resident but hoping to visit in October… or at least that’s when I have the hotel booked for now.

4 Likes

Welcome! For some reason DL tickets have only ever showed in the app, never on the website. When you try to link them to the website, they say something like the tickets are already linked. It has been like this for years, not sure if they will ever fix it. Supposedly the website will know you have tickets linked when you schedule your park reservations. I guess we will find out on Monday if this is true or not. Disney IT struggles sometimes. :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome!:smiley: I totally did not know this! I never checked but always assumed they showed up. :laughing:

I was worried how they were going to honor those tickets. I believe there are a huge amount of them out there

1 Like

Getting ready for tomorrow! :heart:

4 Likes

Getting ready!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

IT OPENED EARLY!!! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I am in the Big Thunder Queue

3 Likes

NO earlier than 8am!?!?!?!?! Dang I totally knew better :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

4 Likes

This screen sure looks familiar! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I am done!!! Got my days!!!

4 Likes

Wow! That was fast! My screens say 38 min, 48 min, and more than an hour. The one I joined first has the longest wait. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: The one I joined at least 20 minutes later is the one with the shortest countdown.

3 Likes